• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clover from Totally Spies should have Gigantification + AP Boost

Hello everyone. I was perusing some Totally Spies episodes one Wednesday evening (as one does) and I found an episode in which Clover grows in size and is able to fight a similarly sized (50 feet) opponent. In this fight they destroy multiple buildings and could easily destroy a Large Building.

I propose that Clover, at the bare minimum gets an addendum to her profile stating that she is 8-C via Gigantification but she is most likely High 8-C with this Amp. The only really questionable thing about this feat is that a villian uses it on her but the Spies! have been shown to change in size with WHOOP gadgets later throughout the series so it's not like she can't grow in size if she really wanted to.

I also propose that she gets both Large Size and Small Size via the Resizing Ray.

Video evidence:

Also it is required to watch the Totally Spies! opening before commenting. Thanks powerscalers!

They're destroying multiple large mansions but either way if we need a calc can I request for someone to do that? I have 0 understanding of physics and limited Mathematical Aptitude.

I would say use the request thread but it's better to call ant and have him summon calc group members to calc what you want calced, obviously with videos

Because I'm 1: a lazy troll who often likes to joke around and act unprofessional. 2: generally don't like to be called to threads that aren't from my verses/I'm not interested in, and usually don't look at them anyway. And 3: when I'm not joking around my tone comes off as dry, sarcastic, passive aggressive, or a mixture of all three.

Honestly I should just make one massive CRT but that would require me to sift through at least over 20 hours of content...

and I literally have nothing else going on so I guess I'll get to it. Gonna need someone to do the calcs tho I can only provide evidence

I think that the following page should likely enable you to get a tier for this feat:

I think that the following page should likely enable you to get a tier for this feat:

They're destroying multiple large mansions but either way if we need a calc can I request for someone to do that? I have 0 understanding of physics and limited Mathematical Aptitude.
Erm... yeah.

Oh. I thought that you just wanted a gigantification movement energy value.

You need to link to the visual evidence for the feat if you want me to ask any calc group members to handle it.

@Antvasima is it possible you could look into a calc for this? sorry for bothering you

also could I get a moderator to check out the Gigantification and Large/Small Size classifications for their profiles?

Back