• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Watch Totally Spies! and listen to this audio clip before participating thanks lovelies <3

Samantha:
Sam6_remastered.png

Genius Intellect:
  • Samantha is shown throughout this episode to display at least a high level of intelligence.
  • In the first few minutes of the episode she demonstrates that she is a studious student by answering a question that most of VS Battle Forum would struggle with.
  • She also claims that she can remember all the things she reads after having looked at it only once.
  • In this same episode she would have also won a Jeopardy-like quiz show (the people who consistently get the answers right on Jeopardy are easily genius level) had the buzzer not literally sucked up her IQ.
  • Short clip of Sam using science to get the girls out of a bind.
  • Also a clip of her actual science project

Clover:
D22knL1VAAEA827.jpg

Statistics Amplification VIA SPI Genetic Modification:
  • Clover gets an amplification in her Strength, Speed, Stamina and Durability thanks to SPI, "Rival" Spy Agency
  • She is seen being able to easily scale walls and crush cars simply by landing on them.
  • She is also explicity shown multiple times to be far smarter than Sam, their leader.
  • Took down a year's worth of villain's in one day
  • At the very least she's higher than 9-A, although she's likely 9-A+ to maybe even low 8-C. I understand that this would require a calc.

I'm still asking around on online forums and watching old videos so expect there to be more revision threads later. I was contemplating whether I should add certain feats as they only appear once (like Clover's SPI Boost, she won't be using it again aside from that one episode) so let me know what we thing about one-time amps. I do think Sam being genius level is fairly easy to add to the wiki though. Thanks!

Going by the intelligence requirements on our site, Sam converting used make-up into an alternative fuel would qualify for Genius. The other stuff seems gifted.

Not sure about adding the SPI.

Yeah I'm not sure about the SPI either considering a villian used it on her but then again we added the Jiang-Chi amps that Master Roshi and Tien got in DBS so idk. When did Sam convert make-up into alternative fuel?

Back