• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kim Possible vs Samantha ( Totally Spies ) (0-4-0)

Kim Possible Post Season 4 allowed to use her Gadgets and Suit.
Samantha allowed to use any Gadgets from WOOHP though max number is 7
(Catsuit, Compowder and Belt, Jetpack which are stable gadgets so they don't count towards the limit)
Kim-Possible.jpg
Samantha-Totally-Spies.jpg

Both fighting each other inside a Mad Scientist Evil Lair, who would win in the Fight nothing equalized just all out fight to the death.
Ooh also no help from Ron, Rufus, Wade, Clover, Alex, or Jerry in this Fight as well as no intervention from Villains.

Kim Possible - 0

Samantha - 4

Inconclusive - 0

Last edited:
Well I guess I better start then, I believe Sam is going to win with her overall Durability, Strength, Intellect, and overall Gadgets especially if she is using Brute Suit considering it is a WOOHP Gadget.

Well she has the Battle Suit which people keep telling me is like SUPER BUSTED but I haven't found anything there
as well as there is the Valkyrie 1000 Shoes that she uses in Queen Bebe Episode which makes her extremely fast.

Ooh and Kim Possible also knows 16 Styles of Kung Fu so there is also that, I honestly just wanna know what people think

Well she has the Battle Suit which people keep telling me is like SUPER BUSTED but I haven't found anything there
Still 9-B compared to Samantha's 9-A. Though given how outdated their profiles are, this might or might not be true
as well as there is the Valkyrie 1000 Shoes that she uses in Queen Bebe Episode which makes her extremely fast.
Samantha has "possibly Relativistic reaction speed" and since SBA assumes her strongest version, unless you equalise speed, Samantha can easily react
Ooh and Kim Possible also knows 16 Styles of Kung Fu so there is also that, I honestly just wanna know what people think
So she has a skill advantage. Don't know whether it matters given the AP difference and reaction speed thing

Exactly I was thinking the same thing now yeah they can be outdated their profiles a shame no one is looking them over anymore ^w^;
Samantha has "possibly Relativistic reaction speed" and since SBA assumes her strongest version, unless you equalise speed, Samantha can easily react
Yeah the Speed is not equalized in this fight, as well as it takes forever for the Shoes to get to that high speed they have in the episode
if you calculate the distance she took before they had full effect, now the Battle Suit can heal her wounds from the looks of it though
still I don't believe they it would be able to take attacks from WOOHP's Brute Suit from Season 3 Planet of the Hunks.
So she has a skill advantage. Don't know whether it matters given the AP difference and reaction speed thing
Yeah she has the Fighting Skill Advantage with her 16 Styles of Kung Fu against WOOHP WOOHP-Kata, however, seeing as Sam's
Reaction and Combat Speed vastly outclasses Kim's I would say her Fighting Prowess doesn't help her much in this fight.

I still want this fight to go on so we have more views on it and that it can be added to their profiles
( people online keep saying Kim easily wins so I wanted to see if that was true )

Well that Scene has always bugged me how does people know that it is FTL because of that with the compowders??

Though I guess this is what you two believe as well?? ( Just wanna make sure )

MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer - Sam Wins​

Suigetsuhyugs - Sam Wins​

I really have no ideia how that works i mean she pointed the laser for a sec and then somehow the reflections made the laser stronger? Also how can she point a laser like that and and the photons stay in that loop? The reflection should be an equal angle so how did she moved the mirror fast enough to keep the photons from reflecting out of the mirror?
And yes overall Sam has the win in almost everything with except for combat skills.

Back