• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy i cant wait to see how this plays out!!!!
Dissdia Cloud is used and is 2-A
Mythical Age Anos Voldigoad is used, starts at 2-A and has <Venuzdonoa>
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place at parking lot of that place
Profiles

I mean the Space-Time stuff in FF is a Type 1 Concept, also idk how different Concepts of the same type work against each other
that wont stop cloud from getting his concept destroyed passively
also im pretty sure Anos' CM worked on ppl who have resistance to CM anyway
ngl this seems one sided

Last edited:
yes but its not on his profile yet

there should be a note not to match FF matches till the revisions are complete
That's completely unnecessary. Their are plenty of FF profiles that are up to date and useable for Vs matches. FF7's profiles just need a bit of time to be updated with the new stuff but there are other characters outside of FF7.

Last edited:
He doesnt have any accepted layers, so its probably by resistence negation, which Cloud resist on the magic part of the blog
Because it was not requested (Venuzdonoa is overcoming the resistance of the Gods, who also resist Resistance Negation), a "CRT" will soon be made that will add layers to MGK, Anos still needs some updates.

Last edited:
idk man...it looks clouds resistance to CM only applies to conceptual distance and time hax
he doesn't resist conceptual destruction
There is not much difference, if you can resist to conceptual manipulation and on that basis it is suitable for use in battle, you can resist any use of it.

Also, NEP and a few more layers will be added for Anos. I think it would be better to continue this vs thread later

Also, NEP and a few more layers will be added for Anos. I think it would be better to continue this vs thread later
Out of curiosity what kind of Nonexistence? Also thanks to the new additions, Cloud can interact with Nonexistence and his layers are coming later. That being said I'm in agreement with either putting this off or just using someone else in Cloud's place for now. This guy would be a good choice

There is not much difference, if you can resist to conceptual manipulation and on that basis it is suitable for use in battle, you can resist any use of it.
Doesn't work that way. It's like Naruto resisting his soul being pulled out ≠ resisting soul absorption, destruction, other forms of manipulation. Resistance is treated according to what one has been shown to resist
Nah, by that point Anos will be back to his stomp or get stomped days.

Out of curiosity what kind of Nonexistence? Also thanks to the new additions, Cloud can interact with Nonexistence and his layers are coming later. That being said I'm in agreement with either putting this off or just using someone else in Cloud's place for now. This guy would be a good choice
Forgot the nature types and aspect but it was something not many characters really could've been able to get past for Anos matchups before

I know the character it came from, though

Doesn't work that way. It's like Naruto resisting his soul being pulled out ≠ resisting soul absorption, destruction, other forms of manipulation. Resistance is treated according to what one has been shown to resist
Btw that's why Naruto's soul manip resistance was removed. So, he has no soul manip resistance right now
Nah, by that point Anos will be back to his stomp or get stomped days.
So, after this situation, ihe will either crush or be crushed. Good luck, buddy.

Anos NEP was NEP Nature 2 & 3 with Types 1, 2 & 3. Also having read the Anos vs Graham fight in LN I can say that the feat remains the same as in the WN version, but with some additions of the LN the NEP would be Nature 2 & 3 Type 1, 2, 4 & 5.

Anos NEP was NEP Nature 2 & 3 with Types 1, 2 & 3. Also having read the Anos vs Graham fight in LN I can say that the feat remains the same as in the WN version, but with some additions of the LN the NEP would be Nature 2 & 3 Type 1, 2, 4 & 5.
Wow, it's the same as before.

Wank 🫵

Is the Type 3 part basically replacing the Type 1 part with Type 2? Spirit Energy can interact with this guy

:cometeestaputa:

It depends on concepts. Manipulating Concepts of time ≠ manipulating Concepts of space.
They are ifferent concepts, but if they are both concepts of the same type (e.g. if they are both type 1), then resisting one resists the other. So it doesn't really matter whether the concept is "concept of death" or " concept of life", what matters is the type of concept and your resistance to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back