• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clones from faraway = Regen/immortality for the clones?

What is it considered when someone uses clones to fight from a faraway place (Faraway meaning hundreds to thousands of kilometers) as a general strategy, and doesn't actually fight themselves? Like, what power would this be listed as on a profile since general clones would be the ones fighting.

Is this type 8 or 4 immortality + Limited Low-Godly based on the original body? Since if the clone is killed the original can just make another clone.

Avatar Creation + type 8 immortality for the avatar?

Is it some other obscure kind of power not named on the wiki that we should consider?
I'm asking this because 2 different characters from two series I've worked on both have this.

Duplication and that's it really. The rest is just how they use their clones and that alone isn't enough for another ability from what you described.

I'm saying, the profile would essentially be for the clone.

It's like the relationship between a pokemon trainer and a pokemon, only the trainer can just re-summon pikachu.

For example: Mukuro Rokudo would and could never actually fight anyone in the early arcs of KHR without fighting using a clone by proxy. So, logically any opponent he would be fighting would be fighting the clone, and if the clone dies he can just remake it.

And he used to have powers based on that kek.

For example: Mukuro Rokudo would and could never actually fight anyone in the early arcs of KHR without fighting using a clone by proxy. So, logically any opponent he would be fighting would be fighting the clone, and if the clone dies he can just remake it.
Oh, him.

I guess Immortality type 8 coupled with other type of Immortality is an option when we are talking about the avatar.

Back