• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misogi got stomped by someone who uses precog

And Clockwork is acausal, meaning Misogi's causality manip won't work.

Unless he seals off the bat, Clockwork takes this by time stopping with a thought.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Misogi got stomped by someone who uses precog

And Clockwork is acausal, meaning Misogi's causality manip won't work.

Unless he seals off the bat, Clockwork takes this by time stopping with a thought.
So... Clockwork timestops and then what?

@PaChi2

Yes. He literally stated he could use his powers non stop but he is only suppose to watch over time. However he can also effect a single target so he can just freeze Misogi only and just leave him like that.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@PaChi2

Yes. He literally stated he could use his powers non stop but he is only suppose to watch over time. However he can also effect a single target so he can just freeze Misogi only and just leave him like that.
The point isnt he ca but more like he will.

He knows everything, he'll know he has to do so. Plus he time stops in character so he'll do it.

LordGriffin1000 said:
He knows everything, he'll know he has to do so. Plus he time stops in character so he'll do it.
Ha.

Implying omniscients or nigh omniscients act according how they are supposed to.

Clockwork literally choose the timeline he wanted to happen and did everything the way he needing it to so I would.

The Observants called him a cheater and he admitted it.

Voting Clockwork as he can simply use his time manipulation to speed time up and age Misogi to the point he dies from old age. Not sure if All Fiction would be activated from that, though.

I vote for Clockwork. Time Stop, Precognition, plus he can summon a duplicate to take possession of Misogi when he freezes him in time if he wanted to.

@Zach

Oh...

@Xtasy

I not that very observant right now because I just woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back