• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clifford the Big Red Dog upgrade

mentalfloss has calculated Clifford wieght around 87 tons and if we also use the peek speed of a Vizsla, the kind of dog Clifford is, 40 Miles Per Hour, Clifford at peek ramming force would give off 27,818,400 J which is room level.

You preferably need to place the calculation in a blog that the calc group can evaluate, and the profile page can link to, and make sure that it follows our Kinetic Energy Feats standards.

Clifford should be faster than 40 MPH given his size compared to other Vizsla. Can anyone do a comparison of his leg span compared to those kinds of dogs to determine his speed?

Somebody needs to follow my above instructions for this.

Thanks. You can ask a few other calc group members as well if you wish.

Alright. I don't know if this can be considered an "official" calaculation since it lacks a blog, but according to Bambuu, he's a lot stronger than we thought.

Again, there isn't a blog, so I'm not sure if this is official enough, but this should prove useful in some way. What do we do with this calculation, Antvasima? Ask people to rate it to see if it's good enough?

Back