• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cless vs Akame

This is pretty much the same as Zoro vs Akame, whereas Akame will still score a small cut as they wear each other down,

Akame still has haxes better than Cless (For example, regen negation and aura supression) so she would most definately cut him. Akame wins high difficulty.

Gargoyle One said:
This is pretty much the same as Zoro vs Akame, whereas Akame will still score a small cut as they wear each other down,
Although the effects of Murasame remain after it's broken, what if Cless breaks her swords mid fight, she'll be fighting at a disadvantage afterwards or risk getting sliced as the sword she is currently using breaks.

Gargoyle One said:
You mean like when Esdeath broke it and Akame still scratched her?
Esdeath had little to no armor. Also I forgot to mention that Cless has energy projection.

Gargoyle One said:
Uhh....She was entirely covered by armor from the ice mech.
Not during the time when Akame launched the broken sword at Esdeath. Esdeath was outside her mech. Regardless, this is moving away from the initial topic, Akame stabbed Esdeath because of Esdeath's lack of armor. Put Cless in that situation, Akame would have to find a different method to kill him.

http://img.readms.net/cdn/manga/98/3857/033.png

After some research I think Akame can get this one with high difficulty. Yes Class can break Akame's Weapon but he need to touch the sword and Akame is pretty good at dodjing attacks, speed is equalized but dodjing is possible. Now She have to go through the armour, She shown that she could be capable of cutting through grand chariot with enough hit or she could try to hit Cless head with Murasame to get her cut. So that's my opinion, if I'm wrong then like always I will be happy to know why I'm wrong

Nigthor said:
After some research I think Akame can get this one with high difficulty. Yes Class can break Akame's Weapon but he need to touch the sword and Akame is pretty good at dodjing attacks, speed is equalized but dodjing is possible. Now She have to go through the armour, She shown that she could be capable of cutting through grand chariot with enough hit or she could try to hit Cless head with Murasame to get her cut. So that's my opinion, if I'm wrong then like always I will be happy to know why I'm wrong
Cless is pretty good at dodging as well. 1 2 He also has the option of parrying. 1

Cless's weaponbreaking does seemed to be limited to touching the weapon of his opponent, but Cless does have more utility and range than Akame. Cless has shockwaves at his disposal. 1 He also has energy Projection, which he uses mostly as a distractio for his opponent.

How is that for certain though?

Akame is a genius. She was killing monster dogs even before training in the assassin squad. Then she had 10+ years of hellish trainings. Then she worked many years as killer. She killed thousands of people. Usual humans, superhumans (rakshasa demons), half-humans (human-monster hybrids), teigu users... she killed them all. Her battle experience is an incredible.

Cless began training at the age of 5, entered the army at the age of 16, and then became a platoon leader by the age of 18. Moreover, by the age of 18, he surpassed Rafaed, one of the most renowned swordsmen in the Human Kingdom at the time, in skill. Cless has led multiple successful expeditions against monster nests around the Human Kingdom. I'd say Cless's experience is also incredible.

Gargoyle One said:
Weapon breaking is against SBA and an NLF.
He ain't breaking it
What, it's not a NLF because the durabilities of the swords he can break are provided on his page. Akame's swords fall within that range. Not sure how it's SBA.

No you haven't, you haven't shown the durability of the weapons he's broken. And if he's broken standard swords over magic induced thousand year old weapons, then well, it's moot

Also he's 7C based off ZERO reasoning

Gargoyle One said:
No you haven't, you haven't shown the durability of the weapons he's broken. And if he's broken standard swords over magic induced thousand year old weapons, then well, it's moot
Also he's 7C based off ZERO reasoning

I realized I didn't provide it in this thread, but it's on his page. He's scaled with Vamirio and defeated enemies with Town durability. Try reading the series before making accusations.

Gargoyle One said:
That doesn't prove he can break 7C swords.
Then put in on his AP, that's far more helpful
Sword withstood Helck's punch, which was established to be have Town Attack Potency, therefore sword has Town durability. Cless breaks such a sword and has been stated by Mikaros to have a specialty at breaking weapons, therefore he can break Town durability swords.

Back