• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cleaning up the FE Heroes profiles

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Since scaling the Heroes profiles to Roy was considered incorrect due to being a crossover, actual ingame feats could help to give a solid tier, rather than their current Unknow rating.

Likely: High 8-C - Scaling to the tier of base FE

Unlikely: 8-C - Able to fight Manaketes, who have previously been listed as Building level via size

Most likely: 9-B - There are missions in which you and the enemy are forced to break solid brick walls, some taking 2 hits, while others take 1 hit. They are also able to take hits capable of breaking their armor and able to deal similar attacks, Bruno and Veronica, both enemies fought canonically, are characters made just for Fire Emblem Heroes, meaning it's not just the characters from other games

Speed:

Least likely: Hypersonic (Can keep up with characters from the main series, most of which being able to dodge Meteor)

Likely: At least Peak Human, possibly SuperHuman (Can keep up with soldiers on horseback)

Horses go from 25 mph to 30 mph

Convert it to m/s

25 mph to m/s is 11.176 meters per second, which is Peak Human

30 mph to m/s is 13.4112 meters per second, SuperHuman

I know it's kind of early for a bump....but I'd hate to leave these profiles at an Unknown rating, having solid tiers for these profiles would be a good thing, as Unknown leaves them unusable

Scaling them to Roy was the original scaling and was removed due to Heroes being just a game where you can have every FE character fight and that the developers never had a thought about scaling, like having Roy >>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone, but this is all just to get a solid tier based on things done in game, like wall busting

Until there is confirmation of FE Heroes being equal to the main series or to certain characters, and not being just a noncanon mobile game, yes.

Then again, the main cast DID believe that Veronica has the power to destroy the capital iirc

We could also consider equal to Anna, as they're all supposed to be considered relatively comparable (Except for Apotheosis God Anna, but she's DLC and noncanon)

I can't wait until FE Heroes gets actual feats in story.......Other than the in gameplay wall busting

Wouldn't count on it.

Unless Veronica summons some dragon and that dragon devours a solar system in a cinematic.

and the final boss map is literally a galaxy.

Or just.....Veronica nuking the capital like the main cast originally feared she is able to do

Then again.....Zephiel, Narcian, and other villains are in Heroes.....So maybe a dragon could be summoned and maybe we could get the main cast an automatic 5 star upgrade sometime in the story to be able to match said dragon (and maybe keep the same level to not make everyone start over)...Maybe it could nuke the capital instead....

Maybe their personal weapons could be like their holy or legendary weapons

Bump

Here's what makes sense so far

9-B (Able to destroy walls) and Subsonic (Can keep up with and sometimes blitz archers)

If only dodging was in Heroes....then maybe we could calc some dodges

Unless FE Heroes is suddenly canon, but there's too many inconsistencies (Eliwood being stronger than Roy, Both Corrins and Robins existing at the same time, FE 1-5 and Awakening taking place in different universes)

Destroying larger walls can yield up to Room level results sometimes, so is there a clip of them destroying a wall? If so I can do a quick calc on it.

I will try to find a video where you can clearly see the wall and I will tell the time of the feat

Also, with destroying armor now being Wall level, the main cast is shown to be able to take hits from soldiers capable of destroying their armor and even destroying the armor of others (Although this is most likely game mechanics, and should be ignored due to the main cast appearing unharmed in cutscene, and healing to more than half health also "repairs" the armor/sets them to their undamaged images)

Oh, with all of Base FE being High 8-C, could the main cast possibly scale now?

As they have only canonically fought the Base weapons, and not legendary weapons like Siegmund or Durandal?

I have made changes to the possibilities for their tiers, and there's a much better speed stat than the originally proposed, having them subsonic for having fought Archers doesn't work as they have to fight archers at a close range in order not to be hit, and with dodging NOT BEING IN THE GAME (If only....) there is no dodge to calc for a good speed stat and no character introduced in this game is an archery (For now anyways, hopefully we get an FE Heroes Archer character.....And dodging.....Dodging would be wonderful)

And if the main cast has armor too light to be wall level, they're capable of defeating the generic armored units, which have armor comparable to the main series in size, which should definitely be wall level

9-B would be a good placeholder for the time being until we can get better feats.

These edits are long overdue, but I have a lot on my plate at the moment. That said, if you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

Alright, I'll make the edits, does Peak Human and Superhuman speed look fine?

I have made the changes, they are now Wall level with Peak Human to Superhuman speed

Back