• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a clash between every stage boss robot master on this wiki as a (very late) celebration of Mega Man 11's announcement. It's Metal vs Air vs Shadow vs Nitro vs Centaur vs Splash vs Cut vs Sheep vs Astro! Battle takes place in a half sunken ocean liner, and all combatents are aware of this and start in random areas (Spash Woman starting in the water for obvious reasons) about equal distance away from one another. All characters are blood, or I guess oil, lusted. All characters are only using their canon versions.

Metal Ma:

Air Ma:

Shadow Ma:

Nitro Ma:

Centaur Ma:

Splash Woma:

Cut Ma:

Sheep Ma:

Astro Ma:

Let's see:

-Metal Man can spam Metal Blades and is most likely to use cheap tactics (though I don't know how efective they would be while everyone is bloodlusted).

-Air Man has a huge advantage being able to push everyone away and blocking their attacks with his fan.

-Shadow Man can sneak up on the others and abuse his weapon efect of deranging the function of mechanism (not to mention he has a huge arsenal)

-Nitro Man likely has the speed advantage and is agile enough to put up a good fight.

-Centaur Man also has a great advantage with Teleportation, Time Stop and Spatial Manipulation, though both Metal Man and Air Man have resistance to the second and the third uses a lot of energy.

-Splash Woman's laser trident deals huge damage, but she will have to leave water eventually and would strugle a lot to keep up with the others.

-Cut Man doesn't have the best range when compared to the rest, and none of his abilities seems to give him an advantage over the rest.

-Sheep Man will probably be blown away by Air Man as soon as he turns intro a cloun.

-Astro Man's Astro Crush will likely give everyone a hard time, while his other abilities could be countered by Air Man by pushing him and his orbs away.

I'm between Air Man, Shadow Man and Astro Man. I'm gonna wait for further input before giving my vote.

Back