• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Class G Megamind

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s labelled on the verse page for Class G yet no one has it. By the scans it seems that Hal and Metroman scale to it since he derives his powers from Megamind’s suit that was supposed to copy their powers and toss something to this magnitude. So was it not accepted or just not applied?

The person who made that calculation added that Lifting Strength stuff after the profiles were already changed, as such it wasn't even brought up.

So it's good to see a CRT be made for this.

Obviously I agree with this.
Just a question in general. When do we differentiate between using the F = ma vs the W = Fd to find force since I see both use it all the time in calculations for throwing something?

Last edited:
You can get work as long as you can find the distance someone moved during contact with the thrown object.

Either from the person doing the throwing or from someone who catches the object.

If you have acceleration and mass you can get an object's force.

You can use either of them as long as you can get the necessary information.

This will apply to everyone in the verse since there’s only 3 character, and they all unironically scale from trying to copy Metromans powers.

I was looking on the profiles. It seems there is no Hypersonic feat. I looked on all three profiles, it comes from this; which is Supersonic not Hypersonic. So should it be Supersonic+ for all characters (Except Metromans higher end)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back