• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Oof. I remember that cringy name.

No one in MHA has NPI from what I can recall. I'm pretty sure Danny can just phase through any attack thrown at him.

The question is, can he last long enough to take all of them out? I'm pretty sure they can all fight for several hours on end. Though he could always possess one and have them fight each other until there's only one left.

However, class 1-A fight much more intelligently than Danny. And they don't seem to possess cocky attitudes that affect their strategy in any significant way. So they have to catch him off guard. Which is likely unless he spams his intangibility. In which case he can just float out of any setup they have.

I guess it can really go either way. I don't think Danny can attack as efficiently while intangible. And the class 1-A guys are fairly intelligent.

Actually, I didn't bother looking at the AP difference.

Danny is 8-A while most in class 1-A are 8-C or High 8-C. (Minus Todoroki's strongest attacks and OFA Deku/Bakugou). So, Danny one shots everyone. His attacks also affect the mind and soul so he would have one shot regardless.

It's win via K.O. Mind and Soul stuff would kill them I think. So Danny would need to focus on physical strikes or possession. He can still one hit k.o mostly all of them with physical strikes. He just can't go for the mind/soul damaging.

This fight is more of a power/versatility vs numbers/intelligence (plus some power). At least that's what I was going for.

Yeah. But he's also 8-A. Two tiers above High 8-C (And many of them are lower than that). So a K.O is out of the question when they can't actually harm in the first place. And none of their hax is effective enough to do much to him here unfortunately.

Also, can Danny control whether or not his strikes affect the mind and soul?

I was thinking they try to survive long enough for him to get tired and pass out. I should have clarified by early season 1 Danny, I meant episode 1 to 3 Danny (who's stamina isn't too great and his powers go on and off a bit) so they'd have a chance.

Yes, Danny can control the effect. As shown against Possessed Paulina and other possessed humans in "Public Enemies", he was able to target the ghost directly without doing any harm to the humans.

CBslayeR said:
This is just Mirio vs Class 1-A but if Mirio were 2 tiers above
Who's Mirio? Didn't see all MHA episodes so I think I missed him/that fight.

Yeah.

I guess if its episode one he doesn't have his ranged attacks. And he is less skilled than Mirio. But his intangibility is much better. Especially since it leads to things like possession and he can actually maintain his senses while using it.

@CBslayR

Oh, You mean Lemillion. I heard about him but I didn't know his real name. I gotta go watch the episodes I missed, I don't remember that fight but that's because I missed many episodes.

I think he'd still use enough ectoplasm rays to just incap them since he can clearly manipulate how potent they are even by season 1, he even uses them against Jack just to mess with him so it wouldn't instakill them if he didnt want them to

CBslayeR said:
I assume its a friendly sparring session they asked Danny to do for extra credit.
Pretty much. I wanted to see how they'd fight someone like Danny but I guess they already beat me to it with Mirio.

Watched the episode where Mirio fought Class 1-A... R.I.P those kids didn't deserve that type of beating.

Anywho, I wonder if they would think Danny is a Nomu given all his abilities. Funny enough, Danny could replicate several of Class 1-A's abilities.

They'd probably think it's some sort of transformation quirk considering he starts as a regular kid

Back