• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clarifying levels of Omnipresence

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as the title says. I think maybe we should clarify levels of omnipresence on the omnipresence page, and how they would relate to finite, infinite and immeasurable speed to.

So far we only have Omnipresent as a variable tier, but there isn't a real explanation to what speed level it would afford for the possible levels of it.

For example perhaps we should clarify that while 3D omnipresence is not automatically above mftl+ or infinite speed, 4D Omnipresence is normally superior to infinite speed, and that 5D Omnipresence would normally be superior speed to 4D Omnipresence etc.

Also maybe clarify at what point matching an omnipresent being in speed would afford immeasurable speed stats to beings that are not omnipresent, for example outpacing a 3D omnipresent being would not be immeasurable speed automatically, but would outpacing a 4D omnipresent being do so?

I Just think this should be clearly clarified for people to better understand the levels of omnipresence and how they relate to other types of speed.

I don't think there's any real need to go into depth.

"Higher Dimensional omnipresence of a certain plane is superior to the immeasurable speed of the same plane. Similarly immeasurable speed of a higher plane is superior to the omnipresence of a lower dimensional entity. Please note that 3 Dimensional omnipresence (that is, throughout space or embodying the physical nature of a construct) does not guarantee a win against characters with infinite speeds, or below this unless they have similar reactions."

@TheMightyRegulator I rather like your way of wording it. Perhaps that text could be inserted as a footnote in the Speed page, or possibly as regular text in the Omnipresence page.

I modified it a bit, to stay on the safe side, with as little speculation as possible, and asked DarkLK for input.

I think that should be fine, it makes it more clear how it works with dimensional tiering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back