• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Race between infinite speed and immeasurable speed and omnipresent character

Let's say we will count backwards from 5 and a 100 meter race will start. One of the contestants is omnipresent, the other is immeasurable speed and the last contestant is infinite speed. What would be the result of this race?

Of course the winner would be Omnipresent.

Let me explain it to you logically.

Someone with infinite speed moves 100 meters in a finite way in 0 time at the moment the race starts, so the race started and it was like he teleported compared to the others, but when someone with inf speed saw that someone omnipresent and immeasurable was already there. He realized that he lost before he reached the race line.

someone with immeasurable speed goes back in time as soon as the race starts and moves to the finish line before the race starts but as he does so he sees the omnipresent at the finish line and realizes that he is defeated.

So.
1. omnipresent
2. immerasurable
3. will be the person with infinite speed.

Immeasurable speed would win and also Omnipresent isn't assumed as greater than infinite by default (and I mean this in terms of this race)

First of all, I should point out that an omnipresent person will always be in that state anyway, so it is logically impossible for you to be faster than someone who was there before you at the start or at the finish, I mean, it is impossible to beat someone who is there even before the race starts in a race because it is not a speed but a state of existence.

Immeasurable speed would win and also Omnipresent isn't assumed as greater than infinite by default (and I mean this in terms of this race)
In fact, this is completely wrong. The immesurable has to make an effort to reach the end of the race even if it has the highest speed value at the moment, but this is not the case for the omnipresent. As soon as the immesurable starts the race, we see that the omnipresent is at the finish line because it was already there.

In fact, this is completely wrong. The immesurable has to make an effort to reach the end of the race even if it has the highest speed value at the moment, but this is not the case for the omnipresent. As soon as the immesurable starts the race, we see that the omnipresent is at the finish line because it was already there.
First of all, I should point out that an omnipresent person will always be in that state anyway, so it is logically impossible for you to be faster than someone who was there before you at the start or at the finish, I mean, it is impossible to beat someone who is there even before the race starts in a race because it is not a speed but a state of existence.
omnipresent win because he doesn't even need to move or do anything to be at the finish line.
Of course the winner would be Omnipresent.

Let me explain it to you logically.

Someone with infinite speed moves 100 meters in a finite way in 0 time at the moment the race starts, so the race started and it was like he teleported compared to the others, but when someone with inf speed saw that someone omnipresent and immeasurable was already there. He realized that he lost before he reached the race line.

someone with immeasurable speed goes back in time as soon as the race starts and moves to the finish line before the race starts but as he does so he sees the omnipresent at the finish line and realizes that he is defeated.

So.
1. omnipresent
2. immerasurable
3. will be the person with infinite speed.
But isn't it a race, ultimately the one who reaches the finish line in the shortest time wins, but as long as the immeasurable wants to, as long as it allows, the infinite has the potential to reach that point with it in 0 time, so if the immeasurable reaches the finish line without allowing it and then allows time to flow and allows the infinite to move, the race will end in a tie because there will be 3 people at that point in 0 time.
But one thing is, will the outcome of the race be determined by who gets there first or who gets there in the shortest possible time?
So assuming the condition is the shortest time, don't you think it will be equal?
Of course, your logic is more correct if we assume that the one who gets there first will win.

It is bud it was deemed if you managed to dodge an omnipresent attack and I mean through sheer speed (Even though that doesn't make any sense, but this is fiction and it actually has happened), the speed rating a character would get from such a feat would scale to however large the range of the Omnipresent attack was, so it's not assumed by default for omnipresent better than infinite speed in this race

But isn't it a race, ultimately the one who reaches the finish line in the shortest time wins, but as long as the immeasurable wants to, as long as it allows, the infinite has the potential to reach that point with it in 0 time, so if the immeasurable reaches the finish line without allowing it and then allows time to flow and allows the infinite to move, the race will end in a tie because there will be 3 people at that point in 0 time.
But one thing is, will the outcome of the race be determined by who gets there first or who gets there in the shortest possible time?
So assuming the condition is the shortest time, don't you think it will be equal?
Of course, your logic is more correct if we assume that the one who gets there first will win.
You still don't seem to understand that the immesurable has to take an action to reach that point, as a result, it reaches the finish line using its speed, no matter how high this speed is, it cannot be faster than someone who is already there, for example, how can you enter the market before someone who is already in the market, the answer is in no way because someone who exists there as an existence will be there before you under all circumstances, you are always 1 step behind him, so when it comes to racing, omnipresent has no competitor.

It is bud it was deemed if you managed to dodge an omnipresent attack and I mean through sheer speed (Even though that doesn't make any sense, but this is fiction and it actually has happened), the speed rating a character would get from such a feat would scale to however large the range of the Omnipresent attack was, so it's not assumed by default for omnipresent better than infinite speed in this race
Please speak more clearly, it is impossible how do you think to be fast from someone who is always there already.

Please speak more clearly, it is impossible how do you think to be fast from someone who is always there already.
How? We already treat passives (as abilities that are allows active and never off) as "slower" than immeasurable speed. (This is something already accepted you can look up the threads for why that is)

You still don't seem to understand that the immesurable has to take an action to reach that point, as a result, it reaches the finish line using its speed, no matter how high this speed is, it cannot be faster than someone who is already there, for example, how can you enter the market before someone who is already in the market, the answer is in no way because someone who exists there as an existence will be there before you under all circumstances, you are always 1 step behind him, so when it comes to racing, omnipresent has no competitor.
I already said that there is a draw in the shortest time condition, but in the case of the first reaching-being
1 omnipresent
2 immeasurable
3 infinite
I think

How? We already treat passives (as abilities that are allows active and never off) as "slower" than immeasurable speed. (This is something already accepted you can look up the threads for why that is)
what matters in passive hax is the propagation velocity

You still don't understand and pull the subject to different places, it is not right to think of being there before someone who is always at the end or at the beginning in the race, that is, everywhere, omnipresent is a state of existence, not a speed, I DON'T KNOW how many times I have to say this, but let me give an example like this, even before the race starts, he will have won, whether the race starts or ends, this situation does not change, please do not insist any more, you are trying to collide what I said with wrong comments on this subject.

the passive ability doesn't usually work in the past so immeasurable speed comes first, but someone omnipresent is present at every point in time so someone immeasurable realizes who the first one is when they get there

the omnipresent person will have already completed 100 meters before the competition and the other competitors will see him after completing 100 meters, so

omnipresent>imme>inf

If the condition to win is to get there first - to be there, yes it would be like that, but if we say as soon as possible, I think we should say draw
It's funny that you don't understand that it's not equal.

The character with immeasurable speed goes to a point in time and reaches the finish line.

The person with infinite speed moves as if time has stopped and reaches the line.

Both will see that the omnipresent is already there and anyone who claims otherwise does not know the definition of omnipresent.

Last edited:
It's funny that you don't understand that it's not equal.

The character with immeasurable speed goes to a point in time and reaches the finish line.

The person with infinite speed moves as if time has stopped and reaches the line.

Both will see that the omnipresent is already there and anyone who claims otherwise does not know the definition of omnipresent.
I mean.. if we assume the race has a "start" then they should all tie as they all get there at the same instant as the race starting.

In theory if you hadna device that could perfectly twll you where everyone was the instant the race started, qll participants would look like there both at the start of the race and the end at the same time

I mean.. if we assume the race has a "start" then they should all tie as they all get there at the same instant as the race starting.
I am speaking for all of you who give this kind of answers, you have not read the omnipresence situation on the speed page. There it is already mentioned that the winner of the race is always omnipresence and the logical proof of this is that he was already there when it started. If you don't understand this, the character with immeasurable speed going back in time will already see "WITH HIS OWN EYES" who the winner is while trying to reach the finish in the race.

Omnipresence means that a character is present in all places and at all times, which roughly translates to omnipresence everywhere, and omnipresence in places where there is only time is called "Temporal omnipresence".

In theory if you hadna device that could perfectly twll you where everyone was the instant the race started, qll participants would look like there both at the start of the race and the end at the same time
If you want to determine the winner with a device, this device must have at least immeasurable speed so that it sees the result at the same time as the immeasurable character

100 meter race will start.
Does the state of omnipresence extend across time?

If yes, then Omnipresence wins as the character would exist across every position the Immeasurable character could ever have occupied.

If no, then Immeasurable wins as the character is able to go backwards in time and complete the race before said omnipresent character could occupy that position.

It's also worth mentioning that Omnipresence isn't a speed, it is a state of being. And like all states of being, it varies depending on context.

Some omnipresent things literally occupy MORE space than others.

For example, you can be omnipresent across all of space in the universe.

But someone who is omnipresent across all of time would still occupy more positions.

And someone who is omnipresent across an entire multiverse would also occupy more positions.

Omnipresence is ultimately tied to the cosmological area that it encompasses.

Back