• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claire Stanfield (Baccano!) vs Tsugumi Seishirou (Nisekoi)

I am myself You are you said:
How AP's Claire?
Claire's AP is at 9-A/Small Building via scaling. Though it should be noted that he casually defeated several 9-As from his series without much effort and has yet to be seen going all out.

Nico-v11 said:
This seems extremely unfair....unless Tsugumi has some hidden skill I don't know about.
Just basing off of their profiles, Tsugumi even has the speed advantage and they have around the same AP. Although I'd argue that Claire should be Supersonic as well for almost the exact same reason Tsugumi is (A bullet-timer couldn't follow Tsugumi's movements while Claire casually blitzed a bullet-timer)

Since we have to go by the profiles though, regardless of what I had just said in my previous reply, we'd consider Tsugumi having a speed advantage

Yeah I know it sounds like lunacy but that's Word of God for you.

Claire is also stated to be able to beat everyone in the verse other than Ronny but that's much more feasible in comparison.

Back