• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Civil War vs Sans

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This is a good matchup for reasons I don't have the time to explain.

Speed =

Axl Ro: 7 (Axl233, Derpinator9001, AltBhavaagra, Ricsi-viragosi, Walking Strawman, Jimboydejuan12, TacticalNuke002)

Sans: 1 (Jamesthetaker)

Inconclusive: 0

Colored Sans Render
CivilWarcolor

Sans is gonna get swarmed by Papyrus,Toriel,Undyne not only that but also everybody from the undergrownd,boi thats a lot of guilt.

AltBhavaagra said:
not really a stomp. Was it stated it was undying undyne?
Due to how civil war works, yes.

He has to defeat 200+ monsters, with each one being able to tank his attacks for an extremly prolonged amaount of time and one-shot him.

I mean, Sans didn't "abandon" Undyne the Undying.

And the monsters aren't going to attack him all at once.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
AltBhavaagra said:
not really a stomp. Was it stated it was undying undyne?
Due to how civil war works, yes.
He has to defeat 200+ monsters, with each one being able to tank his attacks for an extremly prolonged amaount of time and one-shot him.
well shit. Close this thread then.

Eficiente said:
I mean, Sans didn't "abandon" Undyne the Undying.
And the monsters aren't going to attack him all at once.
He left them behind, and does explicitly so if you spare even one monster. Or if you talk with mettaton enough. So, unless this is pacifist, he gets destroyed.

wait...

the jojo wiki says this: ghostly representations of people and objects he or his targets harbor as having wronged or unfairly discarded

If this is legit, its much easier for sans. There is zero reason to beleive he believes it was his fault the monsters died, as its the anomaly's work and he knows it. The only ones I see him hating himelf over are toriel and papyrus (and that's headcanon as well), both of wich he should be capable of avoiding and defeating them, possibly gaining LV as well.

This includes simple things like a knife, a teddy bear and school supplies.

Eficiente said:
This includes simple things like a knife, a teddy bear and school supplies.
And? He didn't have any emotional closeness to anyone but toriel and paps. Undyne he only knew by proxy and most monsters only by selling stuff to them or by meeting them in a bar.

Plus, again, why would he feel he left them behind when he knows that everything will be reset and tehy will meet again?

I believe sans would almost definitely feel guilt. He felt guilty for letting Papyrus die at aleast, and he definitely isn't gonna attack a version of Pap

Walking Strawman said:
I believe sans would almost definitely feel guilt. He felt guilty for letting Papyrus die at aleast, and he definitely isn't gonna attack a version of Pap
It's not whenever he feels guilt, its if he believes its his fault that papyrus died. Which is just not something you can assume with how much he is hostile to you even before you do anything

Can't he? Low-godly doesn't bring you back if your soul is destroyed.

Teleportation of others and movement impediment helps.

Eficiente said:
Can't he? Low-godly doesn't bring you back if your soul is destroyed.
Teleportation of others and movement impediment helps.
But Sans still can't get over with Immortality (Type 8)

If his type 8 Immortality were able to bring him back from having his soul destroyed he would have a higher regen.

Ricisi already debunk the reason why Sans doesn't felt guilt over everybody death in the underground.

This mean all vote should be reset due to them all based on that reason.

Anyway i vote for Sans thank to his danmaku and can teleport so he could dodge Civil War attack.

Sans could destroy soul mean he could destroy Civil War, Axol regen and Immortality mean nothing.

Hmmmm, dont really understand how civil hinself fights, so Ill keep from voting, but yes, sans can kill them

Not really,his low godly doesnt come from regerating from his soul it comes from regerating from Sans sins so as long as Sans have sins and feel guilthy of something he is gonna keep coming.

Yes. bbut low-godly plain ot doesn't work against soul destruction.

It's like saying that wolveine gets his regen from mutation, so soul destruction wouldn't kill him

Back