• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Circular Reasoning in Ichigo's and Ginjo's Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
I'm not even close to a Bleach expert, but watching at this characters profiles, I noticed something weird:

Ichigo: Mountain level (Easily matched and defeated Ginjo)

Ginjo: Mountain level (He was capable of fighting on par with Post-Timeskip Bankai Ichigo for a while)

I know that there are some 7-A characters that could justify this reasoning, but shouldn't that be mentioned in this characters profiles?

Also, aren't all the 7-A characters in this verse MHS+? Why would Ichigo and Ginjo be "At least High Hypersonic"?

For some reason bleach isn't being given MHS speed rating for pre timeskip even though there are multiple calcs proving otherwise.

For the current topic I agree that the explanation should probably be changed

Ammm.... This for Post-Timeskip Characters

So...

Amlad22 said:
For some reason bleach isn't being given MHS speed rating for pre timeskip even though there are multiple calcs proving otherwise.

That's true, but they are considered to be close to the pre time skip characters

Yeah I'm not sure on the exact reasoning behind it, there are calcs for bleach to be upgraded but are denied for reasons I don't know of at the moment.

There is an Uryu calc and a Starrk calc. These are also backed up by feats like Ichigo reacting to Gin's bankai

Well like I said there are two other calcs I'm just saying the whole Gin thing is like an extra way to back it up.

He said he was lying to Aizen, and he said he told him "a long time ago". So the value he told Ichigo was different from the lie that he told Aizen

As usual, somebody should preferably notify LordAizenSama, Kkapoios, and KuuIchigo about Bleach revision threads, via links placed on their message walls.

I've already notified them on a thread similar to this and am waiting for a response. I prefer not to bug them over and over

1.There was another calc for the gloud parting feat that resulted in 212 kilotons, it seems weird to remove it and use the other.I will do a calc for the feat myself.

2.I don't see any reason for them to be Mountain level.Their original stats were City level for being vastly stronger than before, but that seems iffy as well.

So Ginjo and Ichigo's specific form needs a downgrade.

At the moment we are talking about speed feats not power feats.

Ichigo and Ginjo are mountain level by scaling to Kirge who scaled to Kisuke who scaled to Shunsui who scaled to Lille. A lot of scaling but it works.

They scale from Lille? Lol, that must be wrong. Ginjo and Bankai fullbring cannot remotely scale to Lille.

Amlad22 said:
At the moment we are talking about speed feats not power feats.
Ichigo and Ginjo are mountain level by scaling to Kirge who scaled to Kisuke who scaled to Shunsui who scaled to Lille. A lot of scaling but it works.
I always talked about the scaling in general

I think that speed should be discussed in another thread

Shunsui never trains and is lazy. The power scaling would be a pre time skip feat and that's why they power scale from the others.

The original post was about power feats, the scaling seems weird.But i will not say anything against it until i reread the war arc.

As for their speeds, i haven't checked the Uryu calc but i remeber people making fun of it on narutoforums, and the fact it wasn't accepted to begin with is something to think about.

I don't remember a Starkk calc.

Ichigo said that he couldn't even see Gin's bankai due to it being too fast.And he was only able to defend himself from distance by observing Gin's movements.(aka aimdodging)

@Kkapoios Ichigo was able to react to it and even dodge it after putting his hollow mask on.

@AppleLord for your concern I also agree with what you say, I've been trying to make that change for a while now but the only argument that is used to defend Shunsui and the other senior captains getting stronger over the timeskip is "timeskips always make people stronger"

It's not good to scale backwards. It always messes up things as characters get as strong as the plot demands. It's not only Bleach that suffers from that.

I think that Burning Full Fingers makes sense.

There are a few things in bleach's page that don't make sense. We need to take it one problem at a time. Scaling is a big issue. It's the reason why we have pre timeskip stuck at high hypersonic and also the reason why Ginjo is in the same tier as Shunsui and Urahara

Lille -> Shunsui -> urahara -> Kirge -> Bankai Fullbring -> Ginjo.

For some reason I feel like Kirge scaling to Lille feels wrong, really, really, really, really wrong. Like, a fodder Sternritter scaling to an Elite. Also I agree with Burning Full Fingers.

That his tier comes from Lille's.

I'd bet half of the SR would scale to Kirge, that would scale to most shingamis who fought them. You'd have everyone scaled to Lille.

Exactly, the whole point of the elites were that they were the top of Quincy power. The only Quincy who can compete with them are Gremmy, Bazz and maybe Bambi

Quilge was under a different branch and also the leader of this hunting militia group under Yhwach. He also knew things that were not tell to the others, like Uryu's existence and rank.

What puts the others sternrriters above him to scale them?

Kirge was severely injured by base Kisuke and killed by base Grimmjow. He is nowhere near the likes of Shunsui or Lille

He was already badly injure by Ichigo. Even Kisuke said that he caught him off guard thanks to Ichigo, and Grimmjow kill him from behind the same way he kill Askin, but different method. If we go by catching people off guard Quilge one shotted Kisuke with an arrow from behind too.

Still, if base Kisuke can pierce his blut then he should be nowhere near senior captain level or elite level.

Even if we say that it was only because of how Ichigo hurt him, you're basically saying that Ichigo is as strong as an elite. I highly doubt he's elite level by that fight

That applies to Kisuke as well. If he was easily taken down by an arrow of a bead down Quilge.

I'm comparing Ichigo's full power in that form against casual Lille Barro. Having the same tier doesn't make them equals, it all comes to numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back