• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach character profile for Masaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastolan27

He/Him
(I'm sorry if this isn't formatted right, this is my first-ever post on the Forum) Hi, I noticed that some bleach character profiles for characters that can be somewhat accurately scaled are missing, so I wanted to see if we could add a new profile for Masaki Kurosaki(Ichigo's mom). Most of the scaling comes from her scaling relative to the hollow white in some aspects. if you disagree please let me know with what you disagree with so I can address it. Here is the profile: Profile for Masaki

Master Archer (As the "Sole member of the Kurosaki clan" Masaki has inherited the skill and experience of the previous generations of the Kurosaki bloodline, making her an extremely skilled and experienced marksmen[1], she's capable of releasing arrows with extreme precision and swiftness as she was able to "fight" An opponent much faster than herself[2]) Danmaku (With Licht Regen - Masaki can release hundreds of Heilig Pfeil's from her Heilig Bogen with this techniquex),
Shouldn't this be put on Quincy Physiology page?

Btw profile looks good

Looks good, saves me the trouble of making a Masaki profile myself, although there’s some issues that I have to point out.
This needs a reference.
This needs a reference too. Also, since you’re bolding the powers, “Resistance” and “Life Manipulation“ need to be bolded as well.
At least Country level(Masaki "killed" White in one shot thus she should scale to his durability)[3]
The manga scans here should be replaced with anime ones, since we use the anime version of the TYBW, and the “thus she should scale to his durability” part is unnecessary, it’s pretty clear that she scales to his durability for killing him.
Massively Hypersonic+ (Slower than White but not slow enough to get blitzed)
Scans and/or references would be nice here.
This isn’t really a clash, it’s just White biting her. This isn’t very good justification for Masaki having Class G.
At most Country level (Comparable to her Attack Potency)
There needs to be a justification for her striking strength scaling to her attack potency, because, at least using the example of another Quincy, they don’t always scale.
Country level (Tanked an attack from White
Technically she didn’t tank the attack, considering that it made her bleed. I would change that to something like “Withstood an attack from White, albeit not without damage”.

This isn’t really a clash, it’s just White biting her. This isn’t very good justification for Masaki having Class G.

There needs to be a justification for her striking strength scaling to her attack potency, because, at least using the example of another Quincy, they don’t always scale.
Doesn't the Kenpachi vs Ichigo in Soul Society prove that to damage someone you have to be relative in reiatsu, and reiatsu = AP? then due to that example shouldn't her Striking strength scale to her AP at least in Blut (since she is using her reiatsu to amp her punches)? if not then I will put unknown. fixed everything else.

The AP still needs to be formatted to match the tier, something like this:

But after that’s done, I’d say the page can be posted.
idk how to add it to the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back