• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinderella wasn't supposed to go in the rabbit hole

She touches Flowey, absorbs him as he's made of magic, likely absorbs Toriel shortly after, realizes the entire population is made of magic, and has a field day

Flowey is not made out of magic, he's body is a flower proper, his face is made out of DT, he does have some magic.

Considering both Hazel and Tyrian will be 7-C+ and both Cinder High 7-C after the downgrade, there's not much he'd be able to do

I mean, that is at most twice as much as th highest possibly 7-C, The likes of Undyne should be able to keed up with that relativly easlily, as the tanked attacks that oneshot 7-C characters that were fodder to her even in base

Undyne is At least baseline 7-C scaling from being immensely superior to Tsunderplane's 2 kiloton feat

she scales to being much more powerful then the dogs, who are above the untrained monsters in base

while undying she is unknown for having the same stats frisk had when oneshotting asgore

No, she scales to Tsunderplane. So she and Asgore would be an unknown level of 7-C via upscaling from being immensely superior

yeah, but doggos scale to tsuderplane, and she is stronger then doggos, while udying, she scales to end of geno frisk, who oneshot asgore

Unknow (One of the only two enemies to pose a challenge to Chara during a genocide route, though they had yet to reach their fullest power. It should also be noted that Undyne the Undying's stats are listed at 99/99, which are the same as Chara's at the very end of the genocide route)

And at undying she scales to end genocide frisk who oneshots a guy massivly stronger then her, yes

Undyne the Undying >>>> Mettaton NEO >>>>> Asgore >>> Undyne > Mettaton EX >>> Muffet > Knight Knight > Whimsalot > Astigmatism > Final Froggit > Madjick >> Tsunderplane = 2 kilotons.

I think that's the scaling

If it's full power Cinder, i'm fairly positive that she has a big AP advantage over basically everyone.

She is over 200 times stronger than Tsunderplane, at most i'd argue that Undyne the Undying wouldn't get one shot and even then she'd be taking a ton of damage with each attack.

Unless Flowey absorbs her SOUL before that, but he'd need to do it before she can do anything, and he didn't against Frisk.

now that I think about it, she would be unable to leave the barrier at all, assuming flowey doesn't save scum until she goes for pacifist route

I mean she doesn't really need to leave to kill them.

Granted I'm not sure if Cinder's first thought would be going on a killing spree, but I don't really know because Cinder's character freaking sucks she was executing Salem's orders all this time, she was simply free to execute them in the way that she deems more efficient. So it's kind of unknown what she would do by herself

Also, Faunus are a thing so she probably wouldn't think "oh god a monster" with someone like Toriel, but idk about someone like Flowey.

I mewn, thus is a fun and games, mostly only about the reactions to the underground, not just wgetever or not she can kill them

Back