• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall fights a Boy with something to prove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Celebrate some upgrades hm?

RWBY vs Soulcalibur

The Badass Fall Maiden vs The Young Korean Warrior

-Speed Equal

-Yun-Seong is allowed all his weapons.

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Cinder Fall: 4 (Gar, Weekly, Anto, Nico)

Yun-Seong: 0

Inconclusive: 0

IMG 5757
Yun Seong2 SC2

I'm not really seeing much on Yun's page aside from his AP which is honestly his only advantage.

Cinder wins in sheer versatility, Aura being a passive forcefield, Ice and Fire Manipulation and straight beats him everywhere else

What is her AP again? I assume Yun's higher due to her lacking the "+" (hence why he isn't using Ramdao).

How strong is her forcefield?

Full power Cinder = 466

Half power Cinder = 233

The feat really isn't that casual tho

Okay...so the the gap isn't even double....which I was afraid of...Yun is allowed his other weapons then.

I though you were celebrating a downgrade rather than a upgrade. Anyway, Cinder seems more versatile despite AP advantage and limited invisibility. Although, due the last strom revisions, Cinder's AP would change...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Oh noes....RIP this fight...
Is not as bad as you think: speed in the KE in the calc is pretty slow, so using CAPE wouldn't create such a massive change. Rgardless of that, we no longer use 13 km for cumulonimbus thickness.

Although yeah 8 km for cloud thickness lowers the result (like 1.5 times lower)

WElp, I see the clouds forming, but if you are good then it wouldn't change. The result will still decrease due to the new thickness of storms tho.

Kaltias said:
Using 8 km means 143,384615 and 286,76923 kilotons respectively
I think you want a "." Otherwise those Kilotons are in the millions. ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Kaltias said:
Using 8 km means 143,384615 and 286,76923 kilotons respectively
I think you want a "." Otherwise those Kilotons are in the millions. ovo
Actually, using the SI the "," is used to divide decimals and "." isn't used at all, that is what it was taught me in university.

Either way, it's 286 Kilotons vs 602 Kilotons

@Anto

From what I learned from my schools, the "." is used to divide decimals not the ",".

Well, Yun does get passive AP and Durability buffs now and can pierce through defenses.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Either way, it's 286 Kilotons vs 602 Kilotons
@Anto

From what I learned from my schools, the "." is used to divide decimals not the ",".
Not according to SI, we use the "." to replace the "*" of multiply (but a floating point). Doing otherwise could result is fail the test.

I guess it's different from what I was taught over here then. For example, you'd write 12.15 instead of 12,15.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I guess it's different from what I was taught over here then. For example, you'd write 12.15 instead of 12,15.
In SI is 5,5 and not 5.5, and 45 000 000 and not 45.000.000 with no symbol at the end of the number.

Anyway, we getting out of track, let the people discuss the match.

@Weekly

And he has all those weapons here.

We have no exact percentage other than;

Giant Butcher Knife:130% which I am not sold on using here.

Qing Long: 130% boost in AP and 40% boost in Durability.

Han Gwang has no set increase. Although Han Guang saps his Life Force if he uses it)

Not sold on using these percents honestly.

Either way, 3 votes for Cinder. Unless Gar thinks the increased AP gap helps with the forcefields and such.

Also whats the general consensus on breaking forcefields?

Also, what's stopping Yun fron deflecting the attacks that are weaker than him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back