• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall fights a Boy with something to prove

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are AoE based? Because, I doubt you need feats of deflect or taking out a fireball weaker than you.

I mean...dodging is something he can do. It isn't like one attack is just going to overpower him.

And no one answered my Forcefield question.(Seeing as I am the only one here who is willing to debate possibilities here)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Either way, 3 votes for Cinder. Unless Gar thinks the increased AP gap helps with the forcefields and such.
Also whats the general consensus on breaking forcefields?

Her forcefield scales to her durability and she has three separate forcefields she can use, a large bubble forcefield, smaller personal forcefields, and her aura.

Then it shouldn't be hard for Yun to break her Forcefields. 2x isn't a 1 shot, but it isn't a negligible AP gap either as some people assume.

That, shouldn't be too hard. Yeah, she can spam range moves, but he can easily dodge them and close the gap. Of course she ain't gonna stand still. But Yun can still close the gap and protect himself against attacks if need be. He can swap to a weapon that grants him more durability or more AP to aid him in this.

......I just realized that Cinder has Kilometer range to his Extended Melee range...but I don't think I'm allowed to change range settings this late in the game....>.>

Voting Cinder due to way more versatility, flight (hell she can just stay in the air the whole time), and WAY higher range.

His invisibility seems like his only saving grace but even then she's got extrasensory perception.....

That scene reminds me that I really need to catch up on RWBY one of these days...I'm still on that tournament arc...

Pretty sure that Cinder's EP won't really help against invisibility.

At best she'd have an idea of his position, but she definitely wouldn't start parrying invisible blows or stuff like that

"Limited Invisibility (With Cheng Ying. Unless it is dusk or dawn, one cannot see Chen Ying"

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Just saying....only the sword is invisible. Not Yun himself.
That um doesn't seem very useful at all. I think that should be a little clearer on the profile

@Nico-v11

An Invisibile sword is useful since your opponent doesn't know how long the blade is, just saying.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Nico-v11
An Invisibile sword is useful since your opponent doesn't know how long the blade is, just saying.
That's hardly a problem, is only useful the first time someone attacks, then you just need to watch the movement of the arm.

@Antoniofer

If you survive the first swing, which I'm referring to. I'm just saying an invisible sword is useful.

No an invisible sword in general sucks

You can't properly tell the distance of the sword and as such can not properly duel it as you don't know the distance your opponent is playing at

It's one of the reasons Saber (Fate/stay night) is so dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back