• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Scorpion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't a valid answer

It's an ability he won't start with, but he'll use it eventually

I do not remember that, Scorpion always sends enemies straight to hell. Just not when he feels a great urge to kill his enemy, and there would be no reason for him to have that hatred for Cinder, and as you yourself said, it's a skill he would use during the course of the fight.

Let's do this

Attack Potency: Scorpio. Even if Cinder gets upgraded to City Block level+ she's only 66 tons to Scorpion's 100 tons. Plus he vaporizes people on his level with his hellfire. Combined with being stronger while he stays in the Netherrealm he can surpass Cinder's power

Speed: It's equal.

Durability: Scorpio. His resistance to Cinder's only element, fire, should further reinforce this.

Hax: Me and Kredory are still trying to find statements or proof that Scorpion's hellfire has unique properties from normal fire besides usually vaporizing people or Scorpion repeatedly saying "YOUR SOUL WILL BURN". Maybe Havik stating that Scorpion's hellfire will burn Hanzo and give birth to Scorpion is proof, since they are just separate beings and could possibly mean that Hanzo's soul will be obliterated and Scorpion will take over. For now, no one has this advantage.

Lifting Strength: Doesn't really matter here tbh, but if it does, Cinder takes this.

Stamina: Both are equal.

Range: Scorpio. His spear managed to catch a fast moving helicopter, and said helicopter is similar to a Chinook CH-47 which can move 87.5 meters per second so his spear would reach a hundred meters since that thing was moving really fast and he still caught the chopper pilot. His teleport is on par with Raiden who can teleport from realm to realm (realms are planets btw) so he can safely teleport away from most of her attacks which are only dozens of meters in range

Abilities: Scorpion. Cinder's abilities focus on fire which Scorpion resists, while she can still make weapons, he still has instant teleportation and BFR over Cinder. His teleportation makes him harder to land a hit on and can activate it without lifting a finger. BFR isn't something he'd start with but if he uses it, his strength will grow and surpass her power. Let's not forget that Cinder uses magic at this key, and magic users become weakened in the 5th plane of the Netherrealm which is where Scorpion will send her.

Skill: I may sound biased, but Scorpion takes this tbh. His feats include defeating and killing Bi-Han who killed five immortal gods, raided and defeated (or killed) an entire army of Shaolin Monks, defeated Quan Chi and Shinnok (take note that QC wasn't a jobber in the OG timeline) and this was done all by himself. Scorpion was only killed once by Bi-Han since him killing him twice when they met in MK:Mythologies was retconned, but Bi-Han fighting Quan Chi and Shinnok wasn't since Raiden referenced the battle in MK9. Bi-Han is weaker now since he doesn't have those things that powered him and helped him fight those gods but his experience still remains intact.

Scorpion takes pretty much most of the advantages so I give my vote to him.

Cinder is going to be 90+ tons my guy, and her dura with aura will be well into 8-A

Also her ranged attacks have hundreds of meters worth of range

Doesn't seem to far in MCB, seems good. His BFR should help him increase in power.

Also I'm pretty sure this key of Scorpion should have resurrection, in fact all of them should.

Does her 360 tons apply to her main forcefields or her secondary ones? Or both?

Death isn't always the answer

Cinder can win by knocking him out for an hour, Scorpion is undead but there's nothing stating that they never tire or rest so that's still an option.

Low-Mid regen actually allows for Regenerationn of the brain that gets damaged which caused a person to be knocked out

Cinder also doesnt have anything in her arsenal that can knock people out

And her AP isnt high enough to knock him out

And he apparently teleport spams

Okay so again, how would Cinder knock him out with both the lack of AP and the lack of equipment to do so and Scorpion having a massive mobility advantage to prevent her from doing so? This seems like a stomp as even if she manages to land a hit on him let alone kill him he just resurrects.

I'm leaning towards Scorpion, but it feels super decisive.

Like, Cinder Fall is less skilled, and her only win con is to beat him down with fire, which she resists. The only reasons she doesn't auto lose herself, is because her aura lets her tank a few big attacks before it goes away. I mean, that really just mean it takes longer for her to lose, because they have similar levels of AP, but he's resistant to her primary means of attack.

If all of what I said is correct, then I'm probably going to refrain from voting. But if not, then please correct me.

Oh, and I completely forgot about teleportation spam.

Scorpion has been defeated before, so again knocking him out or tiring him should work.

Teleportation is just an advantage, I don't see why would it such a big deal. It's pretty decisive

@Xtasy Cool, Cinder is incapable of knocking him out or tiring him out. Just because people stronger than Cinder have done it doesnt mean Cinder can do it

@Weekly

That's fair. Especially since he resists Cinder's primary method of attack, spams teleportation, and is superior in skill.

I don't see much of a win condition for Cinder either. Knocking out someone whose more skilled and resists your primary method of attack is highly improbable.

Aura forcefields yes but Scorpion can break through them with enough hits

Her other forcefields are Maiden exclusive, she cant use them here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back