• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Berith

Pages for Loli's summons. Nice.

Cinder has a pretty large AP advantage. That's like what, 2.5 times? But can she do anything against AoE transmutation?

Also, does she carry any metallic objects on her? If her weapons have any metal in them they'll likely be immediately stripped from her.

Her AoE fire would give Berith a bit of trouble given her AP advantage. He can fly on his horse though she escaping her AoE isn't outside the realm of possibility.

2.5 with basic attacks

The Aoe transformation is visible, plus done by his golems, which are rather weak.

No, no metal on her..

Yeah, regen is what helps him most.

The golems are weak, sure, but the attack looks like a sprinkle of metal. It's obvious that it would do something, but it doesn't look super threatening. And it has decent AoE.

No metal on her? Ah, so no tie clip shenanigans.

Fair enough. His regen is super nice, though I don't think it'll be enough. In spite of his intelligence, I don't think he quite has the versatility to take on Cinder's large AP advantage coupled with her AoE. He'd have to get creative to try and transmutate her. Given his intelligence, it's certainly possible.

I'll likely wait for Weekly to see the thread. She what they have to say.

Yeah, but the moment they hit something that isn't her she would likely realize it. It is a worthwhile argument tho.

No, only uses magical crystals and magma.

Is it my memoryy or has she not actualy shown that great of an AOE? I know she has like, several dozens of meters, but Berith at 10% of his power makes golems several times the size of that. (And would melted metal get around his regen?)

WeeklyBattles said:
Her AoE is pretty decent actually
How does his transmutation work?
I know, but how decent is it, he has some pretty big chunks of metal lying around.

His golems release metallic dust like breath, and enemies become metal.

He can also summon it.

I mean, that is assuming she knows how it works, or that she doesn't get surprised by it.

That is a fair assumption to make however.

The only reason I thought this was fair is because of that regen.

Yeah, it's likely contact based. Though the misty/gaseous nature of it does likely mean that if she breathes it in, she should be transmutated.

Other than that, I'd say that Cinder takes this pretty handily. I simply don't think that Berith has enough shown versatility with his power to be able to overcome the AP gap.

Vote counted.

Though, what is Cinder's stamina? because she would need to keep destroying a lot of metal, as even a few centimeters of it are enough for Berith to regen.

Salem had her train with her maiden powers for days straight while weakened and injured before needing to rest

WeeklyBattles said:
Salem had her train with her maiden powers for days straight while weakened and injured before needing to rest
Is there actual proof that she did that non-stop?

Back