• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chuck Norris vs White Face

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
This guy is way stronger than I originally thought. Few notes you should read before you vote:

Chuck's profile is not completely finished. ArbitraryNumbers is making a solid blog on it, which you should check out before voting.

This is the High 3-A and 3-A version of Chuck and White Face respectively.

No lazy votes will be counted. You must go into full detail with your vote, especially due to the nature of these fighters.

This could very well be a mismatch.

Speed is not equalized, victory by Death or KO. Who wins and why?

Chuck Norris: 1

White Face:

Incon: 1

Chuck conceptually fear-haxxes White Face to a stomp. This should probably be closed, given Chuck stomps via passive fear hax.

Didn't we get over the fact that Chuck Norris having passive mind hax is BS? He scares said concepts just via being extremely strong, not via directly inflicting fear into the opponent.

Not that it matters, given that those "affected" by this "ability" aren't mindhaxxed into being a vegetable. They're just scared. Even when scared of a being much stronger than Chuck, White Face still went hax from the get-go. No reason he would literally let himself die to someone he can easily kill.

We should wait for Arbitrary Numbers to get here.

But still, I'm not sure why being scared of someone would mean not even trying to defend yourself against him.

No, we didn't. Arbitrary Numbers made that huge blog proving that Chuck's intimidation works at a conceptual level. "It's via being extremely strong" or whatever, it's still stronger than Haoshoku Haki or pretty much any actual "direct fear inducement" you can point me towards by an abyss.

The fear Chuck Norris inflicts on other is to such a point he can command them with his wishes. He can write a book just by wanting to, no need to write or talk. Paralysing someone with fear should be basic to him. If he kills someone through it, you can imagine it's something like Sebas Tian's aura of despair from Overlord inducing fear in Climb to such a point he could have been "so certain he'd die and prepared to, that he'd just give up on his life".

His intimidation is however superior to pretty much every last fear hax we have on this wiki. Can we at least call it "Charles Atlas Superpower, Up To Eleven" in terms of fear haxes, if that's the case?

Mand21 said:
His intimidation is however superior to pretty much every last fear hax we have on this wiki.
I'm waiting until someone in Masada has 1-A fear hax or smth.

Like I said, at best it's just the ability to make concept feel fear, but not the ability to overwhelm anyone with fear. Even then, it's likely that these concepts are just sentient than anything else.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Even then, it's more likely that these concepts are just sentient than anything else.
Now this is PRATT, and high level PRATT at that. Violates Occam's Razor, the tone of the narrative and everything. Besides, ftfy (the grammar).

White Face should be paralysed by fear regardless, and hesitate a lot. If ArbitraryNumbers's blog becomes the official wiki's POV on Chuck's fear inducement capabilities, then White Face gets space and time haxxed, plus fear haxxed into being unable to do anything, that before getting round-house kicked on the weakest part of his body — which Chuck's nigh-omniscience can analyse at a glance — and one-shot.

"Weakest part of the body."

So you mean the data that WF is literally made out of? WF ain't some physical being.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Weakest part of the body."
So you mean the data that WF is literally made out of? WF ain't some physical being.
Oh, I see.

Well, he can still death manipulate it, no?

Plus he might be able to use it to guess how that works, given omniscient levels of intelligence should surpass any intelligence lower than that and characters capable of insane levels of analytical prowess could possibly analyse WF. He could find and attack WF's weakness.

Saying that my argument was debunked doesn't make it debunked if that's literally all you do.

"The tone of the Narrative"

If you want to go that route, then the tone certainly doesn't imply that Chuck has some ability to affect minds as much as it implies that Chuck's immense strength makes even concept afraid of him.

You didn't address my previous points about fear. Fear hax doesn't turn people into instant vegetables or anything, especially not Chuck's hax. Inflicting fear on WF just means he's more likely to go for the kill instantly. All you're saying about WF being paralyzed by fear is baseless and downright contradicts some of the stuff in the book.

Also nevermind the fact that WF is omnipresent in two separate universes, meaning that with Chuck's non-Multi-universal range, even his Conceptual hax won't let him kill White Face fully in this state.

Really, Chuck's fear hax works against him here. It'll just make White Face throw all of his hax at him rather then just Power Nulling and Erasing like he normally does.

To be fair Null and Erasure IS his main hax. Although here, literally anything short of a regular attack (Which WF almost never uses) will work against Chuck.

Also, Omniscience doesn't make you aware of out-of-verse stuff.

That's exactly what I meant: Chuck being so intimidating that even abstract and non-sentient things are afraid of him. It's not that the concepts are sentient. It's that he's so intimidating that they get scared anyways even though they shouldn't. That's how the facts are supposed to be interpreted: in the sense of Chuck Norris being "overwhelmingly baass".

Fear hax can paralyse or even kill, and WF is especially prone to getting scared. If the heart gets destroyed, it's game over regardless of omnipresence. Chuck has the hax it takes to hit the heart.

@Saikou

I don't know whether or not Chuck wins against WF in particular, but a lot of your premises here are wrong.

Didn't we get over the fact that Chuck Norris having passive mind hax is BS? He scares said concepts just via being extremely strong, not via directly inflicting fear into the opponent.

I already gave you a response to this argument in an earlier thread.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1690626#35

The joke is that Chuck is so intimidating, things that aren't sentient are scared of him. Cars, lightning bolts, books, time, space, fear, etc. all have to be non-sentient in this context, or else the joke doesn't work as well. It doesn't imply that the things he affects are sentient, it implies the exact opposite in saying that non-sentient things are scared of him.

The whole point of the book is to hype Chuck Norris, so I'd argue that him scaring non-sentient things into submission definitely fits the narrative more, like Mand said.

Not that it matters, given that those "affected" by this "ability" aren't mindhaxxed into being a vegetable.

It doesn't automatically veggiefy people of course, but it does indeed make them too scared to attack him. Anything trying to inconvenience him bends out of his way in fear (i.e. lightning bolts, cars), or in some cases, straight up bends to his will, sentient or not. Especially in the case of Time, where it refuses to define itself to him.

While I do exaggerate a bit when I say "you have to get past the fear manipulation to raise a finger to him", his passive fear manipulation is definitely not BS.

Regardless Chuck might be getting a solid High 3-A ranking. So don't get too comfortable in this thread.

I'm guessing a character must have at the very least bullshitly top tier Fear Manipulation immunity in order to just arguably tank enough of Chuck's intimidation to be able to battle in self defense. Still, that character wouldn't be able to have the initiative in battle.

Maybe a Warhammer 40k level character capable of no-selling one of those universe-level mindhaxes?

Okay I wouldn't say it's that good.

Like Kaltias pointed out in the comments section on my blog, someone like Lavos could probably beat him. Nothing suggests Chuck's fear hax works on a level that is beyond universal+, so that would be a pretty big deal here in this fight if White Face is truly omnipresent in two separate universes (although I can't see any justification for that on his profile).

I'd argue for Chuck being in the top 10, but I'm pretty sure he isn't #1.

Chuck's fear manipulation would definitely be enough to make White Face's heart appear, and he has the power to affect it via overwriting facts. But he probably wouldn't know that just by looking at it.

Given that Chuck Norris is nigh-omniscient, wouldn't he deduce it? He should know everything about weak spots.

Omniscience only applies to one's verse unless you see everything about the past, present, and future, at the same time.

I think what he means is that given his omniscience in his own verse, he should have the capability to figure out wf's weak spot

Omniscience within your own verse doesn't mean you know anything about an opponent that doesn't exist in your universe at all. Nothing exists in Chuck's universe that is remotely similar to White Face, so I don't think he'd be able to figure it out that quickly.

It's not like anything that comes from outside the universe is automatically going to be installed into Chuck's brain the moment it comes in.

I know it only applies to his own verse. However, given it's an intelligence value, his deductive and analytical prowesses should be completely otherworldly, shouldn't they?

Chuck has been confirmed to have his powers and is now High 3-A, but his hax makes him a match-up to any four-dimensional opponent (or at least any finitely powerful 4-D opponent).

The Wright Way, Mand21 and DMB 1 seem to be the Chuck Norris voters. The latter two are confirmed. Saikou The Lewd King seems to be the only Whiteface voter, but his votes may be invalid.

The Wright Way said:
Really, Chuck's fear hax works against him here. It'll just make White Face throw all of his hax at him rather then just Power Nulling and Erasing like he normally does.
I dunno how you'd interpret this as a vote for Chuck.

White Face has no problem power nulling people way stronger than him even while terrified out of his mind. Heck, his power null is strong enough to keep Chuck from even moving. Assuming we are now using 4-D White Face since I'm assuming Chuck to be the finite 4-D side of High 3-A.

Speaking of which.

Just gonna point this out again, White Face was scared of someone MUCH stronger than Chuck. What did WF do? Hax him to death.

Not sure how different this is.

The Wright Way said:
White Face has no problem power nulling people way stronger than him even while terrified out of his mind. Heck, his power null is strong enough to keep Chuck from even moving. Assuming we are now using 4-D White Face since I'm assuming Chuck to be the finite 4-D side of High 3-A.
Yes, he is. High-end at that, given he could grievously harm time and battle until the universe ends up destroyed, but finite 4-D.

How good is WF's hax? Can he null against Chuck's powers?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Speaking of which.

Just gonna point this out again, White Face was scared of someone MUCH stronger than Chuck. What did WF do? Hax him to death.

Not sure how different this is.
Yeah, that's basically WF's first response when something scares him. Hax it to death. The only time he didn't do that was when it became clear that wasn't doing anything, at which point he just gave up.

Mand21 said:
Yes, he is. High-end at that, given he could grievously harm time and battle until the universe ends up destroyed, but finite 4-D.

How good is WF's hax? Can he null against Chuck's powers?
Nulled this ma. So yeah,

Chuck has Attack Reflection which worked against a snake once it bit him. I cannot be sure how widely it works, though. But if it can reflect hax weaker than his, well... he could have an extremely thin layer of passive defense against WF's Power Null.

Damn, will this be Chuck Norris's toughest opponent?

Anyways, I should point out that Chuck Norris's fear inducement seems to always paralyse or induce a servile attitude on his targets, regardless of personality (even cars, which could possibly vary from their drivers, or anything at all he targets it at), so maybe it has the standard effect of inducing obedience/paralysis/avoidance, allowing him to win the match before WF can power-null?

Mand21 said:
Chuck has Attack Reflection which worked against a snake once it bit him. I cannot be sure how widely it works, though. But if it can reflect hax weaker than his, well... he could have an extremely thin layer of passive defense against WF's Power Null.

Damn, will this be Chuck Norris's toughest opponent?

Anyways, I should point out that Chuck Norris's fear inducement seems to always paralyse or induce a servile attitude on his targets, regardless of personality (even cars, which could possibly vary from their drivers, or anything at all he targets it at), so maybe it has the standard effect of inducing obedience/paralysis/avoidance, allowing him to win the match before WF can power-null?
WF's power null would null the attack reflection.

Most the things that Chuck fear haxed don't have a personality. It makes sense that they would be passive because it's the first time they've felt fear in their lives. WF on the other hand, is capable of using hax even when terrified out of his mind by something that is laughably stronger than him and resists all of his hax and was still able to put up a really good fight with power null and existence erasure.

Back