• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chuck Norris vs White Face

Okay, that's a point. I only now remembered the actual good argument: Chuck's fear hax being conceptual. Even fear fears him, fear serves him and he commands it like he does with other targets of his fear haxing. Thus, an opponent without resistance to conceptual fear hax will suffer the kind of fear Chuck deems fit to them. And since his standard mode is "avoidance or servility", assuming something different would be wrong.

Concepts that still can't think. Concepts that have never felt fear before and would respond to it in the most outlandish ways possible. Those being: CRAP, DO AS HE SAYS OR I'LL DIE! or RUN AS FAST YOU CAN! WF's response to that kind of overwhelming fear is "OH CRAP! KILL IT! DIE! DIE! DIE!" We've never seen Chuck instill complete survitude fear in a person who's natural reaction would normally be "ATTACK!" rather then "RUN AWAY!" When facing something that scares them completely senseless.

Um... did you actually get what I say? I don't mean just "it works in concepts". That would be just as good as before. I mean the concept of fear obeys him and does what he wants. This means the kind of fear (paralysing fear, etc) is defined by Fear, who is Chuck's servant just like the words infer and obey his wishes to assemble on paper.

Also, Chuck's Death Manipulation is also passive. There is no natural selection, only the creatures he allows to live. Does he allow his opponents to live? No. This means Chuck passively instakills anyone without death manipulation resistance on a worldwide scale. How good is Arceus's death manipulation resistance?

Because Death Manipulation will totally kill a Non-Corporeal being with Mid-Godly Regenerationn and Omnipresence in two universes.

Does that concept of fear spread across two universes? Because the book never mentions more than one universe, meaning it won't work anyway thanks to omnipresence. Anyways, I'm going to bed. Will continue tomorrow.

It doesn't need to. A knife unable to penetrate all the way through a person and to the other side will still cause them harm and the heart is only seven centimeters deep. Uh, the analogy basically means that since Arceus's mind is pretty much reachable from everywhere around Chuck, he can effect it wherever he is from. There will always be no distance from him to White Face as far as a mind power is concerned.

Death Manip might or might not be a different matter, but combined with Law manip, Chuck can perhaps have WF constantly die and use law manip to will him to stay dead/deny his existance/deny his regen. Or maybe his continuous death manip will itself work like an Area Denial constantly BFRing WF.

Mid Godly is indeed a problem. If it's over time, then np. If it's instantaneous, Chuck can only hope to have his haxes combined defend him as he BFRs WF, should conceptual fear manip fail (but as far as I'm seeing, it shouldn't).

And good night. :3

OH, sorry.

In this case I may add how the collective attack of Fearhax and Death manip will passively instakill WF at the beginning of the fight by exposing its heart and attacking it. Should death hax fail to do so, at the very least he should be paralysed and extremely vulnerable to getting Law Manip'ed into doom.

I kinda was thinking about my other CN vs Arceus thread. XD

Mid-Godly still laughs off death and law manipulation. You'll still have to destroy the heart on a level that Mid Godly Regenerationn can't heal.

Here's the thing. The concept of Fear that Chuck controls only affects things in one universe. He'd have to affect WF all across both in order to truly scare him the same way Chuck does everything else. Haxing the mind and hurting the body aren't really comparable here.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I just woke up.

Type 5 immortality laughs at death manip, white face reality warps and powernulls stuff lile physical attacks and law manip and he can easily erase.

I say hax stomp, unless chuck can counter type 5 immortality and mid-godly

Why would it be haxstomp? Chuck has his own "reality warping" (Law Manipulation) which can also be used for things like powernulling or parrying an opponent's powernull if he believes "they can't do anything against him".

Mid-godly really isn't that easy to counter. All it does is bring you back if your soul is erased. Chuck erases everything he is and uses Law Manip to claim WF is a fictional being.

And why would mindhax need to effect the whole body? >.> It's not tied to the body. It just kinda needs to reach the mind. Anyways, it should be enough to expose the heart so that the death hax can take effect, right?

Well, Type 5 Immortality is sure a whole different matter entirely. Chuck Norris might believe his death hax can kill WF and so do it. Why? Because he will believe his Death Hax can kill WF until he tests it and fails. But since he crushes facts with his bare opinion, he'll reinforce his death hax with his Law manip and thus have success. He'll therefore death hax the hax and as WF tries to come back, Law Manip it into being unable to.

Also, Chuck is capable of creating a space wherein WF is not present, through his space manip that forces the space to expand away from him. Can WF use his powers where he isn't? Since Chuck is a non-omnipresent being with Universal+ range, he definitely can, but this might work as a shield, along with Law Manip by belief that his opponent cannot defeat him.

Sure, this may look like NLF, which is why I have to point out it's probably like a protectio. WF will have to likely struggle a little to get through Chuck's powers, but this is a battle which might solve itself before it even happens (Chuck can attack backwards in time), if that affects WF in any way.

Power Null gets rid of all those things. All it takes is a thought and it's White Face's first response to literally everything, even while terrified. Chuck has never fear haxed someone who's first response is "KILL IT" after getting scared into submission.

The fact that Chuck's fear manipulation can affect things without conscience should be a testament to how powerful his fear manipulation is.

I really don't want anything to do with this thread, so I'm unfollowing.

Why would it be haxstomp? Chuck has his own "reality warping" (Law Manipulation) which can also be used for things like powernulling or parrying an opponent's powernull if he believes "they can't do anything against him"

White face powernulls much faster by being auto bloodlusted by fear. And he also resists it.

Mid-godly really isn't that easy to counter. All it does is bring you back if your soul is erased. Chuck erases everything he is and uses Law Manip to claim WF is a fictional being.

No, Mid-Godly brings back from being erased in both soul and mind. Again, powernull and resistance.

And why would mindhax need to effect the whole body? >.> It's not tied to the body. It just kinda needs to reach the mind. Anyways, it should be enough to expose the heart so that the death hax can take effect, right?

Death hax does not work on immortality type 5 . And his incorporeal.

But since he crushes facts with his bare opinion, he'll reinforce his death hax with his Law manip and thus have success.

NLF and resisted. Seriously, his law isn't that great against a being that isn't part of reality. Plus he's type 5 is the non-existent kind.

Also, Chuck is capable of creating a space wherein WF is not present, through his space manip that forces the space to expand away from him. Can WF use his powers where he isn't? Since Chuck is a non-omnipresent being with Universal+ range, he definitely can, but this might work as a shield, along with Law Manip by belief that his opponent cannot defeat him.

He's non-existent period. But yes, he can snipe as well through hacking.

Sure, this may look like NLF, which is why I have to point out it's probably like a protection.

It is an nlf for him to bea able to force a being out of a reality despite it not existing, resisting reality warping and being able to powernull.

WF will have to likely struggle a little to get through Chuck's powers, but this is a battle which might solve itself before it even happens (Chuck can attack backwards in time), if that affects WF in any way

Kicking a non-corporeal with mid-godly into submission. Sure.

And I vote for white face if its not a stomp because chuck lacks the ability to properly kill it. It can resist and nul his reality warping and it can hacks into submission

I didn't know WF has all that resistance to RW and all. =/

I believe Chuck's fear manip will still affect WF and probably temporarily paralyse it, but since he can't kill WF, it will sooner or later break out of it through its powers of reality manip and all, and kill Chuck.

I'm voting for WF, mid-to-low difficulty.

I believe Chuck's fear manip will still affect WF and probably temporarily paralyse it, but since he can't kill WF, it will sooner or later break out of it through its powers of reality manip and all, and kill Chuck.

Did you... did you ignore everything said previously? No, he will simply become full on bloodlusted by it

Wait. Oh, you counter-argued my "he manipulates the concept of fear" thingie.

But how? What does WF do when the very kind of fear he feels is determined by Chuck through conceptual manipulation? I didn't get that part, but if nothing Chuck does works, then yeah, it would be a stomp, which is a shame. =/

What does WF do when the very kind of fear he feels is determined by Chuck through conceptual manipulation?

Chuck can intimidate concepts, yes, but they each react differently, which means that WF would react the samme way he reacted like when afraid other times

Arbitrary Numbers mentioned in his blog that the fear intimidation Chuck Norris inspired in fear, alongside with his law manip, allows fear to be whatever he wants it to be. It doesn't mean just "Chuck can intimidate concepts". It means "Chuck controls the concept of fear and instills whatever kind of fear he wants to". See the difference?

Time and Fear seem to react the same way: with avoidance and servility.

Damn.

Stomp, then. Can be closed, I guess. :c Sad it's so hard to find good match-ups for Chuck

Back