• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Combat and reaction speed equalized.

Cap doesn't have his shield.

Chuck only has melee weapons.

Round 1: no preperation.

Round 2: 2 days of preparation.

Takes place on an empty yacht in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Chuck-0

Cap-4

None-0

Chuck Greene
"Get the #@$ away from my daughter"

vs.
Captain america the winter soldier cap render 3 by ratohnhaketon645-d8kmnut
"Language!"

Chuck has also defeated opponents that are more experienced then him (Sullivan, Diwight and members of the military) although none of them were as experienced as cap is. Note: I am not voting I am just commenting. I don't think I am allowed to vote on my own thread.

I'm going to give this to cap, as crop stated captain America has way more experiance, not to mention his fighting skills should be much better than chucks here, captain America is way more skilled than anyone Chuck has dealt. Round 1 goes to Cap

As for Round 2, I'm going to still give this to cap, Chuck has some interesting gadgets, but cap is still incredibly tactical and has experience dealing with strong tactical opponents(iron man for example) it will be difficult, but I'm still giving it too cap for the 2nd round.

The only difference between the two rounds is that in round 2 both have inside knowledge of the others skill set and tactics hense the prep time. I'll still count your vote though.

Back