• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chrollo vs Neferpitou

Kinda wanted to do "Chrollo tries to solo his own verse", and this match was the first thing that came into my mind. I don't think it's a stomp, Chrollo is 8-A+ and Pitou is around baseline Low 7-C, IIRC.

Chrollo has 1 day of prep and minor knowledge from Gon and Killua after they left NGL (plot is that they asked him for help to defeat Pitou), so he can use useful Phantom Troupe abilities, Pitou can go Terpsichora, but both are in character

If needed, speed is equalized

Battle takes place in forest

Who wins?

Hunter X Hunter Chrollo Incognito (Render)
Neferpitou-2
The guy who beat Hisoka:
Trap: 5

Inconclusive:

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDr_krEQNrU

The only ability of Chrollo's that can actually work against Pitou is Fun Fun Cloth. Anything else he uses just isn't going to work because she's so damn durable. His power absorption has a lot of difficult condition and against someone that can easily mutilate him he's never going to pull it off. He does better than Kite but he'll still lose in the end.

Do you think Ben Knife poison would work on Pitou? She has no poison resistance

He also has one day of prep, so he can see his defeat with Lovely Ghostwriter. Might also borrow Feitan's Nen Ability (I plan to do Feitan vs Pitou honestly, but idk if he will be 8-A+, let's wait for his fight with Hisoka if Togashi moves his ass), Rising Sun would most likely work on her since it's strong AF

Ben's Knife won't even scratch her. She's the second most durable character in the entire series just behind Meruem.

Even if he's allowed to borrow Nen abilities I just don't see him surviving long enough to pull anything off. I'm also not sure if Rising Sun could kill any Royal Guards. Yeah, it easily killed Zazan but the difference between a Squadron Leader and a Royal Guard is astronomical.

I'll count your vote, though I don't think it would be a easy fight for Pitou even if she wins, Chrollo with preps is a beast

What do you think about doing Chrollo vs Kurapika later?

Pitou most likely. Pitou is far beyond Monster Zazan, a squadron Leader who tanked Feitans KOU attack that was concentrated on the tip of his sword and not only did she not receive a scratch but his sword straight up broke. She completely was dominating hin afterwards, with Phinks stating "If Feitan dies it's my turn" something along those lines.

While Chrollo is stronger than Feitan, I don't think in physical capabilities he is that far above him. Uvogin is actually the strongest Troupe member in physicals, Chrollo just is insanely haxy like what we saw with Hisoka.

However, what he pulled off on Hisoka required prep which Hisoka basically allowed to happen. That stuff Chrollo pulled on Hisoka definitely wouldn't work on Pitou, which was hin hiding in a mov of essentially zombies that swarmed Hisoka. While I don't think that was Chrollos beat stuff, so far that's the best we have seen from him. Pitou couldnfor example simply use his En to detect Chrollo and just blitz his way to him for example.

Pitou probably wins with low difficulty using Zazan as the measuring stick in raw physicals and he can become even stronger and faster with Terspichora, which allowed him to just barely see Neteris hand movements which are some then fastest movements in the series to date.

Feitan was completely rusty and didn't train for a long time, I don't think he was even close to his full capabilites.

Only his speed wasn't at his best. But yeah he did say Rising Sun could be a lot more powerful if he received more damage.

Pitou's Ren could be a problem for Chrollo since she's terrified other Ten users with good amount of resistance and skills like Kite. Chrollo is a lot stronger than Kite though so who knows what'll happen.

Is the prep really going to help? If Pitou activates Terpsichora, that AP boost is gonna **** Chrollo over if she hits him, and if Hisoka was able to injure Chrollo despite him having a year of prep, then Pitou can certainly smack Chrollo as well.

Welp, he stated his skills were rusty. Not only his speed.

https://i.imgur.com/b3GVpyY.png

Did she really terrify Kite? I thought that was only Gon and Killua. And Chrollo is as you said >>>> Kite so I doubt she will terrify him at all

Right after birth Pitou doesn't use Terpsichora right off the bat, she likes to play with her opponents

Feitan being rusty iirc was just his speed, Shalnark talks about his movements being rusty because he wasn't at his fastest.

Even so, there is really no proof Feitan would go from being dominated from Monster Zazan to dominating her if he was on tip-top shape. The other Troupe members considered Zazan strong as well.

Feitan also isn't the only measuring stick, this happened off-screen but Phinks normal punch according to the Gorilla ant he was fighting stated it did no damage as well.

More or less the Troupe members in raw physicals were either roughly around or below the Ants they were fighting and I don't think Chrollo totally eclipsed the rest of the Troupe like that.

Only way I can see Chrollo pulling a win is fun fun cloth and getting an Indoor fish to eat Pitou but the chances of that happening are very slim especially if he doesn't know much about him.

Full Power Zeno - Chrollo

Pitou wasn't afraid of the notion of fighting Netero and Zeno at his full power, I think this is clear tbh, Pitou would probably blitz aswell.

Also, I don't think feitan is even relative to chrollo, so it doesn't really matter who he scales to

She wasn't afraid, she was excited and then got bitchslapped

Zeno said that if they fought and he tried to kill him it would be a whole different story than if he was holding back, like he did against Silva and Zeno.

There is much we don't know about Chrollo's stolen abilities, but of the ones we know only Fun Fun Cloth is viable.

Melody said that Chrollo genuinely does not care if he dies, so it is reasonable for Chrollo to resist Pitou's aura. Pitou wins due to the physical advantage.

Chrollo should be able to resist the aura it's just I don't see any of his hax abilities that will work. Physically Pitou outclasses him by a massive margin. It's literally a one-shot. I vote Pitou.

SpookyShadow said:
She wasn't afraid, she was excited and then got bitchslapped
Zeno said that if they fought and he tried to kill him it would be a whole different story than if he was holding back, like he did against Silva and Zeno.
Yes, I said she wasn't afraid

She didn't get bitchslapped, Netero was simply aiming to seperate all of the Royal Guard from the King, it's not like she would have died, and she was clearly unharmed from the attack, she did get blitzed though, also, Netero has ******* slapped Zeno multiple times before according to Zeno himself.

Yes, it's a whole different story, which implies he wouldn't know the outcome, which concludes with Zeno obviously thinking that they are atleast relative in stats or nen

Probably. Physical strength is usually irrelevant in Nen fights but the Royal Guards were explicitly established to be the exception.

Ah well, no one in the HxH fandom actually thinks Chrollo can beat Pitou.

LordUrien935 said:
Ah well, no one in the HxH fandom actually thinks Chrollo can beat Pitou.
I've seen MANY people who believe that. Probably including me, because we've never seen all of Chrollo's abilities and he's hella underrated. Same with Feitan.

EmperorRorepme said:
Chrollo should be able to resist the aura it's just I don't see any of his hax abilities that will work. Physically Pitou outclasses him by a massive margin. It's literally a one-shot. I vote Pitou.
Why do you think she just cut off Kite's arm and played with him instead of cutting off his head? She plays with her opponents and this is the version where she does that.

It would still be a one-shot if Pitou wanted to end it. Also we can't make presumptions on how powerful or haxxed we think Chrollo is. He hasn't shown any capability of taking Pitou down.

Bump

I have an idea for a Fun and Games match, Leorio and Kurapika vs Youpi or entire 4 vs Youpi and Pitou

Maybe would be fun

Back