• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed Equalized

Round 1: Pucci doesn't have Made In Heaven

Round 2: Pucci has Made In Heaven but Chrollo has Ren active

Who wins each round?

Chrollo immediately starts with Ren so he stomps either way. Pucci is physically only human level and for Round 2, Made in Heaven can't damage Chrollo at all with the AP difference so Chrollo stomps both rounds.

IMO I'd say its a complete solo but thats just me

GER can't lolnope passive hax like Nen Crush and it does still follow the logic of all stands being powered up by mental, life and soul energy. It also lacks the force to hurt Chrollo due to it being only a building buster (meanwhile he tanked a hit that vibrated Yorknew City), I'm also starting to think it doesn't really reset willpower b/c Diavolo before he died seemed more pissed than lazy.

Chrollo would just deal with those insta-kill (to some people anyway) stands like Cheap Trick or Highway to Hell by using Ten since it does count as a harmful life energy based attack (kinda like Ren)

And with prep time I'd say its a definite solo cuz he could just steal the person's stand right off the bat and at that point its an ordinary (or somewhat super to certain users like DIO) human vs a city level threat.

But that's still just me, you're entitled to whatever, we all have our own opinions.

can Chrollo deals with passive snailing from HW and can he deals with 6-C Atmospheric Shield?

also iirc, Pucci's AP in accelerate time would be varies.

with C-Moon and or Whitesnake Lucifer probably wins, AoE with C-Moons gravity manipulation might help him get a hit off but i dont think he'll get it more times than not, as for Made in Heaven Pucci probably wins by hiding until he can speed blitz and throw massively hypersonic projectiles at him constantly. Also as for the point NekoMorgana made, GER can reset anything back to 0, even passive hax and non attack moves, GER's return to 0 is only passive for attacks but it doesnt mean it cant do it manually. also MFTL+ VS MHS+

Bedroombedrock said:
with C-Moon and or Whitesnake Lucifer probably wins, AoE with C-Moons gravity manipulation might help him get a hit off but i dont think he'll get it more times than not, as for Made in Heaven Pucci probably wins by hiding until he can speed blitz and throw massively hypersonic projectiles at him constantly. Also as for the point NekoMorgana made, GER can reset anything back to 0, even passive hax and non attack moves, GER's return to 0 is only passive for attacks but it doesnt mean it cant do it manually. also MFTL+ VS MHS+
Opinions aside speed is equalized. So I don't think there'll be any speed blitzing.

And I just realized a flaw in my question, IC Pucci is arrogant which is what got him to get killed by Emporio, he'd probably underestimate Chrollo for not being a stand user and would just get nen crushed eventually, since this seems like a stomp I should prolly ask an admin to close this, if it is an actual stomp.

It is sure a stomp. Even if he wasn't arrogant it would be. Passive hax is biggest JoJo characters weakness, unless you are Weather Report.

B4 I request to close this, how? Weather Report is still a human being, and its current user (if he even has the stand still) is no different

I meant passive hax like Nen Crush, sry. Because Heavy Weather will protect him no matter what. Nen Crush shouldn't really work on Stands but it sure as hell works on Stand users.

I mean some stands like Act 3 have personalities, and Nen users can hurt / see hidden Nen (life energy, one of the things that make up a stand), it obviously wouldnt work on Stands like Bastet, Love Deluxe or Hermit Purple, but like ya said, it could definitely phase the user.

Anyway gonna contact an admin, closing this.

Yeah Nen has very similar structure to Stands. Both are made of users life force so they can interact with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back