• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Lets see if the "hero" of the Alder Empire can do this.

Match takes place at around the area where Toriko and Starjun had their second fight from outside that food coliseum area. Toriko is as he is from said arc and fight of the time (So 6-B Food Coliseum Arc Toriko here). Speeds is equalized because i forgot that Toriko got his upgrade from MHS+ to Sub-Rela (-_-).

Christopher Valzelide: 0

Toriko: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Who wins and why here?

Christopher Valzelide
Toriko

I don't know like anything about either character, but you seem lonely over here so I'll give it a shot.

Christopher looks like he has a lot of things in his kit that would probably kill Toriko really quickly. Radiation manipulation, matter destruction, durability negation, hell even standing next to him would kill him if he survives long enough, so if speed was equalized I'd probably give him my vote...

...But for Toriko's adaptation sounds really potent, and his speed advantage would probably allow him to kill Christopher him before he dies of exposure, and even then he has a massive range advantage that would keep him safe from the effects of the radiation (if he knows about it that is). About the Lightspeed attacks, its really hard to aim at something well over your ability to react, so Toriko could aim dodge them. The page also doesn't list how good his Regenerationn is, so that may or may not help.

Basically Toriko blitzes him, and may possibly adapt to the radiation or stay far enough away that it doesn't matter. I might be wrong though, as I said I don't know much about either and mostly skimmed their powers and abilities sections.

Oooooooh.......i forgot that Toriko got upgraded in speed......was focused on the AP and Dura, actually.

Hmm.....DK if i want to equalize it or not.....or just make another thread for Christopher....

I don't think Toriko would adapt fast enough to counter his body being destroyed by Chris's regen. Sure, the Gourmet Cells excel at surviving this sort of thing, but matter destruction is a little too much even for them.

That said, Toriko has an all-round speed advantage (though his page needs serious adjustments and anti-plagiarism work), which I believe nets him the win here.

It's kind of a hard thing to do right now.....especially since equalizing speed would make the light beams, which also travel in a straight line like how light would btw, a bit.....or so pointless.

Was thinking making Ichigo or something else would be good for here....mmm...

Alright.....so speeds equalized then......jeez....

I'm gonna try it this way and see how it goes for one last time here...

As I said above, with speed equalized I'm voting for Christopher.

Toriko can still abuse his range advantage, just not as well. Toriko can dodge the light beams on his own without needing to aim dodging now, so thats good for him. One misstep and he's dead though, and if he goes in for melee for any reason, then he'll die quickly due to Radiation, Matter Manipulation and Durability Negation. Without speed equalized, he could blitz him to death before radiation exposure got him, but now it might take too long.

So......a vote for him, maybe.......yeah.

Well i mean i was gonna do this when he had MHS+ speeds. But now that it's like this.....just gonna try this out for now.

This is an interesting fight. Toriko is great at adapting and got a great speed edge, but Chris got some heavy hax on his side.

Gourmet Cells would have problems with Chris' matter destruction, but the radiation should be adaptable to without major problems. Chris' sword beams could hit Toriko, but see, it is like a Normal Human trying to shoot a Subsonic dude with a gun. The bullet goes faster than the Subsonic dude, but the Normal Human lacks the speed to aim at him. Toriko'd win, but not easily.

This is one of the rare cases that I've seen a Masadaverse character lose in my own opinion, lol.

Takahama, Eliminator. I told you this before, Silverio is not part of Masada's personal works.

Back