• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight takes place at Fazbear's Fright at 12 AM. Both combatants are in-character. Let's see which modern horror game icon wins.

Chris Walker
Chris Walker

vs.
Springtrap
"I will make you fit!. IN TO A COFFIN!"

Heh..Chris Would Destroy Springtrap

.In terms Of raw Power And Strength Chris Would Tear Him Open easier than how he can rip humans

.Due To Battle Exp. Chris Also Trumps Him

Gonna have to say Chris. Springtrap may be a bit faster but thats about it. I'm not super familiar with the FNAF series but I don't believe any of them have tanked anything like the explosion Miles survived, and Chris can rip him apart easily. Springtrap may put up a decent fight but Chris would be able to overpower him in the end. And as for Springtrap's hallucination and paranoia incudement, i'm positive the Morphogenic Engine Chris went through is much, much worse than that.

I'm going to have to agree with Weekly on this one, while Springtrap can induce paranoia and hallucinations, the Morphogenic Engine would make them seem like child's play in comparison, also, we don't even know if Springtrap has any intelligence to begin with.

I'm going to go with Chris Walker as well. In addition to the above points, Chris Walker is far more durable than Springtrap or any of the other Animatronics for that matter. Getting hit by a car and only being knocked out is more impressive than surviving a fire Springtrap might have caused himself. Not to mention Chris Walker can tear a person's torso off and break down metal doors. Springtrap is somewhat intelligent, he does run silently, and in life as The Killer he did kill a kid during operating hours without being caught and knew that he couldn't win against the Animatronics unless he took them by surprise. Unfortunately for him, Chris Walker isn't going to get taken by surprise that easily. Springtrap also has a track record of letting his opponents know that they're going to die before killing them unless they're a obvious threat like the Animatronics, a weakness Walker clearly does not share.

Chris Walker easily. Just consider the games, then consider the horror levels.

FNAF: sit around, try to survive till morning, while animatronics try to kill you, the idiot who decides that sitting around with murderous machines is a good idea and a good job. Worst case scenario, you get brutually stuffed into a suit and die.

Outlast: investigate something that should be up to the government, face various inmates who would gladly rip you into pieces and **** those pieces, etc. Literally before you even meet your first enemy, you get to see more blood and gore than all of FNAF combined.

Chris Walker busts down metal doors easily, rips people's heads off as a hobby, recieved military training before going insane/processed by Mount Massive Asylum, stalks the player throughout their adventure, etc. Then there's the Walrider who just comes around and curbstomps Chris into a literal pool of blood.

Springtrap: see above comments. All he really does is cause hallucinations and stuff a civilian into a suit, or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back