• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Cap without Mjolnir, I'm gonna go with the Human Torch on this one. His physical AP may be significantly lower, but he's also got some abilities that outmatch Cap, most notably his Fire Manipulation. If Johnny can move around him fast enough, he can torch him from a distance before Cap has time to react with his shield. So yeah, going with Human Torch.

gonna go with Cap:

he has a massive skill advantage, superior ap, he can block his fire blasts thanks to his shield wich can block up to high 6-C attacks, also he has his regen wich can help him recover for some hits

voting Cap

Hmm, idk, if Johnny could go fast enough to fly around him in circles, he should at least get a shot on him to lower his guard. But then again, Cap's shield cancels out anything Johnny throws at him, and given how he has the stronger AP and far superior skill compared to his. So Cap FRA I guess

Cap definitely outskills Johnny and he'll be relying a lot on his shield since I don't believe Steve'll wanna be punching a guy who'll be covered in flames for most of the battle. Of course, this is certainly doable for Steve so based on his AP and skill advantage, I'll vote Cap

Cap definitely outskills Johnny and he'll be relying a lot on his shield since I don't believe Steve'll wanna be punching a guy who'll be covered in flames for most of the battle. Of course, this is certainly doable for Steve so based on his AP and skill advantage, I'll vote Cap
I mean, Cap is usually prone to throwing the shield most of the time

How does Cap win if Johnny just flies and spams fireballs from many directions? Like, only thing Cap can do is throw his shield which Johnny can easily dodge.

How does Cap win if Johnny just flies and spams fireballs from many directions? Like, only thing Cap can do is throw his shield which Johnny can easily dodge.
hey Krukov the match already finished, but when you guys have finished, can you apply it on the profiles since Cap is Locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back