• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Still no counter to getting blitzed and copied. Scans for the kind of plot manipulation you are claiming he has?

Unholy Bindings said:
Still no counter to getting blitzed and copied. Scans for the kind of plot manipulation you are claiming he has?
Kirby has a 1.784 speed advantage. He isn't blitzing.

The lore (why do I have to bring lore up in chowder?) is litiraly that. There is litiral fate (which is why he can flipp a scene to pass time) . The whole ending is that the plot stopped being a thing

H+ and HH+ is a big leap, he isn't keeping up long enough to do anything and he has no resistance to getting copied. You also have not showed scans of plot manipulation on that kind of level.

I'm voting Kirby

Unholy Bindings said:
H+ and HH+ is a big leap, he isn't keeping up long enough to do anything and he has no resistance to getting copied. You also have not showed scans of plot manipulation on that kind of level.
I'm voting Kirby
Kirby scale to mach 25, 57 assuming he uses his speed form.

Chowder speedblitzes mach 19.6 characters.

NLF, ever heard of it? He isn't copying plot manipulation. And again, what can kill chowder? Transmutation is not an option as he doesn't have it.

And if youz are arguing that he can copy plot manipulation than that's just wank.

Why wouldn't he copy plot manip? If it's his main ability then that makes it all much easier to copy it.

Scans of him blitzing someone who is faster than him? Also I see no reason why plot manip does not get copied, if chowder posseses it as an ability it's getting copied.

Inconclusive.

Kirby can't kill Chowder because of his mid-godly regen but Chowder can't hurt Kirby because he's vastly outclassed in speed and AP.

Unholy Bindings said:
Why wouldn't he copy plot manip? If it's his main ability then that makes it all much easier to copy it.
Scans of him blitzing someone who is faster than him? Also I see no reason why plot manip does not get copied, if chowder posseses it as an ability it's getting copied.
NLF, I repeated it a dozen times. You have to prove that he can copy that. If not than you might as well say he can copy the power to warp all of reality.

Litiraly any episode where Schnitzel tries to stop him from eating everything.

And by saying "you might as well say he can warp all of reality" I mean it litiraly, as the plot does just that.

Remember when Dedede got sucked up by Kirby and was still ok (well it was a Dedede doll with some funky voodoo in it) he wasn't turned into a star and also there've been a few characters who resisted being sucked up by Kirby and escaping

Sounds like you're the one NLFing saying he can't do anything to him cuz of plot manipulation, when I told you he's not keeping up with him and will get copied.

Also how am I required to post scans? Kirby copies abilites of a character, it's chowder's ability and I don't see any resistance to power mimicry.

Unholy Bindings said:
Sounds like you're the one NLFing saying he can't do anything to him cuz of plot manipulation, when I told you he's not keeping up with him and will get copied.
Also how am I required to post scans? Kirby copies abilites of a character, it's chowder's ability and I don't see any resistance to power mimicry.
No. No limits fallacy doesn't work like that. Plor manpulationi meta fate manip, wich quiet litiraly dictates how events go.

No. Because kirby has never absorbed a 4D ability. And yes, the very plot, or lack of it, of the ending makes it low 2-C as whitout it the universes cheases to exist. Assuming that fate manip can be copied is fallacious on its own, arguing that anything remotly 4D can be copied without proof is just wrong.

Plus you know, chowder resists his own powers. And a last thing, kirby lacks the speed to blitz, as the only form that would allow to even remotly blitz is not somethinng he leads with

kirby wins via outspeeding and strength. while chowder would be saying that kirby isn't supposed to be there kirby would already knock into the freaking stratosphere.

Plot Manipulation is done via comedic affect, so it depends on the comedy of the situation and I ask that you do not speak in a condescending manner please.

I am not veing condesending. I am being annoiyed at the fact that you ignored the points. Especialy the fact that bfr get erased, and that kirby would likely get killed before really trying to pull of any hax.

And the plot does protect the main protagonist.

How did I ignore your points when I was replying directly to what you replied to me? Even then how does BFR get erased? You have no reason to be annoyed when I wasn't the party you were speaking to earlier.

There is no "main protagonist" in a vs debate.

That is just silly. The plot can erase all of showder verse, there is nowhere that kirby could bfr that doesnt get erased.

But when someone is canonically that, and gains powers from that, they are

off-topic, but is anyone having problems with notifications? I'm not being notified about this thread and a few others that I MADE lol, and it's pretty annoying

GyroNutz said:
off-topic, but is anyone having problems with notifications? I'm not being notified about this thread and a few others that I MADE lol, and it's pretty annoying
There was a problem with that, but it was supposed to be already fixed by Fandom

I think I vote Chowder still. Yeah, his plot manip is only in a comedic situation, but Kirby has no way to conclusively murder Chowder, whereas Chowder just makes erasing Kirby funny and wins.

Back