• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, this is not in Fun & Games, yes I am serious that this is fair, and no, you are not hallucinating things

Can Chowder hold his own against the most iconic anime character?

Fight takes place in a Chowder episode, which is conveniently titled "Chowder vs Goku"

Speed is =

Chowder is bloodlusted and fully equipped

Goku is at his strongest and also bloodlusted

Both start 999m away

Win via KO, incap or death

Chowdah!: 2

Goku: 0

McQueen: 0

God of destruction Chowder

Well

Type 8 immortality would prevent Goku from automatically one shot but Goku can likely KO Chowder with his massive AP edge

How was fast is Chowders plot haxs? (I mean if he has to think or say something and stuff like that)

Yeah that's something to take consideration of, and Chowder can't really say "you are not in this episode" to Goku given how the OP conveniently made it an episode that features these two characters. Type 8 is a problem, especially since Goku does not have any knowledge on it. But if he manages to land a hit, either Chowder gets knocked out immediately and doesn't come back or dies and does manage to come back, but even if it's the latter, he could realize this issue.

Chowder can plot hax to avoid damage from Goku, but he would need to act quick

This is tough. What's Chowder method of dealing with opponents? Like what does Chowder have within his arsenal that would be able to defeat Goku?

Stalker Maggot said:
How was fast is Chowders plot haxs? (I mean if he has to think or say something and stuff like that)
His fastest is when he told Truffles "you're not in this episode!" in The Sleep Eater, which caused her to instantly be erased and never be seen again for the rest of the episode (and according to some, he can also plothax by thinking, but as someone who's watched a good chunk of the series, I can't say I remember that)

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
There is no way for Goku to KO him anyway

Any single hit will reduce him to paste, so Chowder just regens
Goku can feel his Chowder's power and lower his strength to being just enough to One shot..

Speaking of which, seems like you gave me a good idea for a match with Chowder... youll see soon...

Yeah, I mean unless Goku opens with Mafuba or knocking out Chowder, he's going to get plot haxed very easily.

Ehhhhhhhh, just realized OP made Chowder bloodlusted and basically made him big brain. I think those two factors should probably get removed to make it seem more fair and not one sided.

Sooooo uhhh Chowder FRA

Mark my words, after EB CRT, I am throwing Ness against that boy.

Back