• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chowder tries to solo your verse

Chowder is bloodlusted and fully equipped, speed is equal, and your verse(s) are willing to work together to stop this fat purple bear (doesn't matter if there's people enemies with each other or certain people don't know each other, everybody is still willing to stop Chowder)

0058cad173b2217ce4a06f7e420754305d34941b full

MCU: Dormammu mindrapes or the avengers and MCU Thanos team up and end him with the reality stone

DC: Darkseid thinks

Marvel: Strange thinks and the avengers teaming up on him would be too much for this bear. If he passes them the abstracts blink

Minecraft: Solos

Smash Bros: Solos

The rest of the verses are the same thing, they team up and chowder loses.

Godzilla, Castlevania, Drake of the 99 Dragons: Passive no

JJBA: Snail Mail

Ttansformers: Tier 1 say no

Final Fantasy: Tier 2 say no

Kirby: Kirby does a simple toss and chowder gets affected by a friend heart GG

Mario: Mario & Luigi get a pure heart, and the rest is history

Spongebob: I guess it's a who-hits-first contest because Chowder can plothax by thinking, but Spongebob has the magic book inside his head so he would also think, so they could either incon each other or Spongebob BFRs with a bubble, but Chowder can handle BFR by using a screen transition so he'd return, and then he'd tell spongebob he's not in this episode, but then Spongebob activates probability manip by saying "AND LIVE!", and so on

Gumball: Solos

Jojo: turned into a book

Marvel: the abstracts exist

DC: Mr Monopoly- oops i mean The Presence beats him up

GoCommitDi said:
Kirby: Kirby does a simple toss and chowder gets affected by a friend heart GG
Mario: Mario & Luigi get a pure heart, and the rest is history

Spongebob: I guess it's a who-hits-first contest because Chowder can plothax by thinking, but Spongebob has the magic book inside his head so he would also think, but Chowder can handle BFR by using a screen transition so he'd return, and then he'd tell spongebob he's not in this episode, but then Spongebob activates probability manip by saying "AND LIVE!", and so on

Gumball: Solos

Jojo: turned into a book

Marvel: the abstracts exist

DC: Mr Monopoly- oops i mean The Presence beats him up
The Punisher, thats from Marvel????

Real World: CH drops a nuke, chowder survives because of immortality, CH gets confused and Chowder punches

Digimon: no (But he does unsurprisingly stomp ENIAC)

Lazytown: Solos

Saw this, reckon I'll take a crack at Chowder

World of Darkness: Even without bloodlust can handle the fodder, but dies once he gets to the mid tiers. Caine stands in his general location and wins etc

Hokuto No Ken: Not sure, Chowder can probably solo before Ken precogs and erases. Leaning on Chowder taking it.

Castlevania: Nah, Drac flings his wine glass. Might beat the Belmonts before the whip hits him. That or Aeon time stops (Not sure if Chowder's resists or not) and also Chaos exists so its a stopping point at least.

Jojo: Rohan thinks, GER stands, Novel Kars U N D E R S T A N D S

Bloodborne: Passive madness hax gg

Darkest Dungeon: Passive madness hax, trapped in the farmstead etc

Soul Calibur: Hmmmm, Chowder can probably take it before he gets his soul succcc

Dark Souls: Rapport probably won't work as Plot Manip can bypass lol res

Star Wars: Nihilus stands in his general direction I think.

Know this is kinda a necro but just wanted to add couple more of my verses

Bobobobo: Yeee nope, Bobobo confuses Chowder so much he forgets they were supposed to fight.

Killer Insintct: I'm probably gonna say no here, Gargos passively corrupts I guess.

Danny Phantom: Nope, gets haxxed by ghosts

Okage: Shadow King: Beiloune exits and he can't reach overshadowed beings.

Dark Cloud: True Dark Genie says hello

Camp Lakebottom: He solos

Chaos Legion: He solos

Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy: Gets mind haxxed

BattleTanx: He solos

@I'm Blue

No, he isn't beating Danny Phantom, he gets passive Empathy haxxed by one ghost and there are also ghosts with thought based haxed. So at best he inconclusive them.

TFSCell said:
Can't he just say, "you're not in this episode" and they're gone?
Some ghosts have thought based hax and one has passive Empathy Manip so he wouldn't be able to say anything before getting haxed.

Spongebob: It depends, Spongebob can just say "Abracadabra" and turn him into a jar of mayo. At the same time, Chowder can just say, "you're not in this episode" and Spongebob poofs away. They both have feats of using the scenes to help them get to places they need to be. Spongebob also has better range due to shadow hand which can physically hit people as long as his shadow is there. Then there's the Flying Dutchman and Bubbles.

Durarara: Clears.

Looney Toons: Chowder learns what real toon forcing is.

Courage: I'm actually interested to see how this one goes.

Gumball: The losing streak returns 10 fold.

Flabjack: Clears

Steven Universe: I'd say superior speed should win the day. Unless Chowder just decides to pause the episode.

Elder Scrolls: Assuming bloodlust Chowder can do fairly well until he runs afoul of Dragonborn. Prisoner metaphysics gg

To Aru: He gets holy righted.

Red Dead Redemption: Clears

Gravity Falls: Bill should be able to handle him

Oh, I missed that. He does have an advantage with that over the spongebob verse, but Spongey boy also has the page in his head. The Flying Dutchman might be able to enter his mind but there'd be no indication of where Chowders abilities are coming from.

Some ghosts have thought based hax and one has passive Empathy Manip so he wouldn't be able to say anything before getting haxed.
Chowder has thought plot hax

That just makes it inconclusive then.

Back