• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
E1RY42cVEA4drNV

Discussing the new series Sui Ishida created where we can talk about the writing, scaling, art and designs the series has to offer.

Hopefully folks in the future get tuned into this series. It gets better with every chapter.
Recently the sensei character of the series and top Choujin Sandek has started to display his abilities. We could very well be looking at the Gojo of the verse(Although he hasn't been implied to be Choujin X which is scarier)

He has the ability to control space in a intimate way. Starting off he has the ability to Fly .. Next we go on to his ending feat of the latest chapter which shows him pulling Sputnik towards himself and hurling it at the enemy 😭. His most impressive feat is the Integral Cosmo. By momentarily expanding time& space he can verbatim create a Hypermicroscopic cosmic blast that literally targets only what he wants. So you could be in the vicinity of the blast and be fine. Dude is broken

Last edited:
Last edited:
Which one is better;

10-B in base, 9-B with Partial Beastification, Low 7-C with Full Beastification, far higher with Chaos
10-B in base, Low 7-C with Beastification far higher with Chaos
10-B in base, 9-B up to Low 7-C with Beastification far higher with Chaos
10-B in base, Varies up to Low 7-C with Beastification far higher with Chaos

Which one is better;

10-B in base, 9-B with Partial Beastification, Low 7-C with Full Beastification, far higher with Chaos
10-B in base, Low 7-C with Beastification far higher with Chaos
10-B in base, 9-B up to Low 7-C with Beastification far higher with Chaos
10-B in base, Varies up to Low 7-C with Beastification far higher with Chaos
His Base and Partial Beastification should have a separate Key.

10-B | 9-B with partial Beastification | Low 7-C with Beastification far higher with Chaos.

And is there an In-Verse reason for his varying in power?

If there is then

10-B | Varies from 9-B up to Low 7-C with Beastification, Far Higher with Chaos

Varies (reason for varying), Wall Level (...) up to Small Town Level (....)

His Base and Partial Beastification should have a separate Key.

10-B | 9-B with partial Beastification | Low 7-C with Beastification far higher with Chaos.
there’s Post time-skip key that should be added
And is there an In-Verse reason for his varying in power?

If there is then

10-B | Varies from 9-B up to Low 7-C with Beastification, Far Higher with Chaos

Varies (reason for varying), Wall Level (...) up to Small Town Level (....)
I think yes, as it depends on which part of the body he is turning into a beast. For example, the snake woman if she turns her lower body, it will depend on kinetic energy because she attacks at a speed of 45 km/h (it was explained that way, that her damage depended on speed) while her upper body can only attack by biting her opponent or something similar. So, it’s not the same

I'm rereading the series atm to look for some feats and whatnot. Still not that far but wanted to add that Tokio's speed is also more directly subsonic by reacting to the Sinker Choujin's pitch which was 300 km/h or 83,3 m/s.
never stated or showed that his limit is 300 km/h, he even said that he could see it and when he turned into a full beast he hit the ball

Chandra chaos mode 5x amp can be used for both LS and speed or AP only?

Last edited:
Can someone help with the scaling? I'm unsure about how to scale them.

Currently, I'm scaling all the Choujin from Yamato Mori and Tower of Mourning to Low 7-C.

Except for those who is stronger than Chandre, they scale to 7-C because he becomes 5 times stronger in chaos mode.

Also, I'm scaling all characters in the post-timeskip to 7-C for some reason. If they do, Ely should also get the same amplification as Chandre.

help : )
@Arkenis
@Gekuul
@Excel616
@LaserPrecision
@Wtfishubbardtr3y

Ihave no idea about scaling. Will that mask guys get a page soon and will the sword choujin also get one?
Can someone help with the scaling? I'm unsure about how to scale them.

Currently, I'm scaling all the Choujin from Yamato Mori and Tower of Mourning to Low 7-C.

Except for those who is stronger than Chandre, they scale to 7-C because he becomes 5 times stronger in chaos mode.

Also, I'm scaling all characters in the post-timeskip to 7-C for some reason. If they do, Ely should also get the same amplification as Chandre.

help : )
@Arkenis
@Gekuul
@Excel616
@LaserPrecision
@Wtfishubbardtr3y

Considering he's got Gravity manip, him and Yuki could be fun or since he's got copied abilities him and Yuta could be interesting though Yuta has more

Back