• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Both at 3-B

Speed Unequal.

Both have Prior Knowledge.

Chou:

Toei:

Incon:

PS: if it makes it more fun, I'll remove Prior Knowledge.

Chou lolstomps.

BoG SSG feat is relatively close to 3-A.

Toei Goku is only 3-B via the Dragon Fist and not that much above Baseline btw.

I'll go with my boi Goku of course!

On a serious note, Chouku has better Analytical prediction for predicting Hit's Time Skip, He has access to Hakai (Though it's OOC), and God ki means he won't be sensed. I also think he might have an AP edge but Im not sure. So I'll go with Chouku for now.

he AP stomps. CSSB tiers are MG+ (1/2 3-A) because of the scaling above the BoG feat.

Toei Goku is 3-C+ and the 3-B is from the Dragon Fist which is nowhere near Chou Goku's AP.

Unequalize speed and we might have a fight ovo.

Oh, I got Ninja'd.

50% FF Frieza perfomed a 900 MegaFoe feat. That means SS Goku is like 2000 MegaFoe.

Chou Goku is 800 KiloFoe or you can get him to maaaybe 60 MegaFoe with the 1st Form Frieza thing. At best.

Now we have an stomp the other way around

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Wait, what? I looked at his Calc and it said it was Large Star Level.
Cooler"s profile has an 900 MegaFoe calc listed that was done in the Frieza Saga.

Or was it removed??

Ahh nope, Cooler has the 50% Final Form Frieza 900 MegaFoe feat listed in his profile. SSJ Goku scales above that so it's a stomp sadly.

He blitzes but he can't damage Chou Goku even with the Dragon Fist, so it's a weird stalemate situation xD.

Once we move to the new forum, I think I'm gonna make a CRT for Super (Chou and Anime) Speed Upgrades. I calced Goku vs Beerus and it should work for both canons.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
Once we move to the new forum, I think I'm gonna make a CRT for Super (Chou and Anime) Speed Upgrades. I calced Goku vs Beerus and it should work for both canons.
That would be awesome ngl. Good luck with that!

Zamasu Chan said:
The feat in the manga should be 3-B+ because one shockwave was enough made Elder Kai think the universe would be destroyed.
Agreed. If that goes through it'll make CSSB tier 3-A, and those above them even higher into 3-A.

Toei Goku scaling from Buuhans VS and Janemba warping the Afterlife and the Anamolous Space by many times puts him higher than Chou Goku.

Back