• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's very little Sephiroth can do actually. Sephiroth doesn't have a way around Low-Godly Regenerationn save for a few tricks Linley resists and has no defenses against Reality Warpers, so anything dealing with Laws or Concepts will work on him without issue.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
It simply mentions he has them but not so much what he can do with them, so I am at a bit of a lose.
scroll down to attacks and techniques.Its in the law techniques tab.

Hmm... his abilities are a lot more straightforward than I thought, though still incredibly formidable. Linley's abilities list Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation, which one of his techniques have that effect? My bad, I couldn't find them most of them employ spatial manipulation. Maaaybeee Sephys regen can help him in against those (goes up Low-High for combat, Mid-Godly isn't combat applicable due to many vague details about it).

Another thing perhaps may help a bit. How high is Linley in 4-B and how powerful is his Soul Manipulation?

I still think Sephy can't hurt Linley at all, due to his Regen and his four bodies as well as resisiting most of his hax. Maybe can try to incap with something or get a cheap shot with Fear, Paralysis, Transmutation or Size, Sleep or Sensorial Manipulation and Illusions to try something crazy like to make the bodies fight themselves. But that would even work?

Linley is in the megafoes.

Solar System level, likely higher (Created two Divine Planes at the same time that stretch for billions of km and at their intersection a Sun and a Moon; higher as his power increased a thousandfold and could fight with Orloff - the Chief Sovereign of Fate; with Sword Intent his power is increased a thousandfold)

Back