• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What Tier will Luo Zheng reach?
And reason?
罗征默默地理解着这些记忆,当他将这部分记忆完全理解后才恍然大悟,为什么他与降格者有如此大差距
若将起源神血的能量看做一个平面上的一条线,在这条线上可以截取无限多个点,则为无限多的能量…
而降格者的无限则拥有整个平面上的所有的点…
在这里所有包含着无限,也远大于无限
现在,从赐予了他“所有”
“绝对无限……
“便是所有的……力量……
他激动的连声音都战栗着。
It depends on how you look at this description

罗征默默地理解着这些记忆,当他将这部分记忆完全理解后才恍然大悟,为什么他与降格者有如此大差距
若将起源神血的能量看做一个平面上的一条线,在这条线上可以截取无限多个点,则为无限多的能量…
而降格者的无限则拥有整个平面上的所有的点…
在这里所有包含着无限,也远大于无限
现在,从赐予了他“所有”
“绝对无限……
“便是所有的……力量……
他激动的连声音都战栗着。
It depends on how you look at this description
Oooh I never found this when I was looking through Apotheosis. Looks like it explains qualitative superiority among dimensions by them having different infinities alongside Absolute Infinity which is implied to contain and surpass all mathematical infinity.

Plus most of the dimensions are infinite over each other. The 3rd globe/dimension consists of infinite realities (but all share same temporal dimension). 4th globe/dimension is superior over the last and is basically 4 dimensional space with 1 temporal dimension. then the higher worlds get crazier
What chapter is it mentioned in?

Just curious, will you make an update for other mcs?
I will continue to update Meng Hao...next will be his Immortal Ascension profile (idk in how many months tho). Planck is currently working on Wang Lin. So these two MC are covered. He also updates Bai Xiaochun in the past. If he doesn't work on Su Ming somehow in the future I will likely work on it, but that's likely something for the next year as I have other priorities after finishing Meng Hao.

I will not work on Wang Baole at all, as I disliked most of the novel thus I won't force myself to re-read the novel. If Planck or anyone else plans to work on him then Good luck.

While the current MC - Xu Qing of Ergen...I barely read 100 chapters of the novel, so I'm not at day and I won't work on him. If anyone plans to work on him, feel free. Idk if Planck has any plans for him.

Another update on a chinaman...also I need comments not likes on the threads. Including the Meng Hao update.

Another update on a chinaman...also I need comments not likes on the threads. Including the Meng Hao update.
Who is I.E.T's strongest mc?

Fellow daoists, has the xiyuan civilization qualifies as extradimensional level?

"Going down this mother river of all things, you can see many life universes of the Xiyuan civilization, and each universe is inhabited by countless ethnic groups of life and life. And this is just the tip of the iceberg of Xiyuan civilization. The real Xiyuan civilization is vast, even if it exists in the realm of the Dao, it is difficult to cross, and it is necessary to pass through the most powerful teleportation ancient array to go from one side to the other. This is a true multiverse and a multidimensional combination." chapter 1053

In the text says Dao realm, what is dao realm?
The Dao realm was the cultivation realm after someone with immortal emperor cultivation transcendence
"In this vast universe, there is no level or substance that can destroy the existence related to transcendence. Transcendence itself means that it is detached from all time and space, all existence, all power, all cause and effect, all laws, all fate , and possesses incredible power above all worlds. The latitude where it is located is completely different from the existence of immortality. In the eyes of the transcendent, the so-called true world is actually a toy that can be played with at will. It can confine everything into a point or a line, and can make time in the true world solidify, flow backward, and even go to the future.The timeline can be ravaged at will without any trace of cause and effect.Even a person as powerful as the Immortal Emperor is no different from an ordinary mortal ant in the eyes of a transcendent person. The two do not exist in the same dimension." chapter 863

How strong was an immortal emperor realm that was considered an ant by the Dao realm and even not in same dimension?
Just a wisp of qi can destroy countless universes
"This is a war that is destined to transcend the past and present. Two figures fight in the twisted and broken time and space, from one era to another, turning the world upside down, trying to overthrow all the past and reshuffle the world. Fortunately, we are already in the vastness here, and it is not erupting in the real world. Otherwise, just a wisp of energy would be enough to destroy countless universes. On the hand of a being at the Immortal Emperor level, with one finger, he can pierce the universe and crush all living things." chapter 984

Is this enough proof that Xiyuan civilization is extradimensional?

Novel : The villain of destiny (玄幻:我!天命大反派!)
English : mtlnation
Raw : novel543

Fellow daoists, has the xiyuan civilization qualifies as extradimensional level?

"Going down this mother river of all things, you can see many life universes of the Xiyuan civilization, and each universe is inhabited by countless ethnic groups of life and life. And this is just the tip of the iceberg of Xiyuan civilization. The real Xiyuan civilization is vast, even if it exists in the realm of the Dao, it is difficult to cross, and it is necessary to pass through the most powerful teleportation ancient array to go from one side to the other. This is a true multiverse and a multidimensional combination." chapter 1053

In the text says Dao realm, what is dao realm?
The Dao realm was the cultivation realm after someone with immortal emperor cultivation transcendence
"In this vast universe, there is no level or substance that can destroy the existence related to transcendence. Transcendence itself means that it is detached from all time and space, all existence, all power, all cause and effect, all laws, all fate , and possesses incredible power above all worlds. The latitude where it is located is completely different from the existence of immortality. In the eyes of the transcendent, the so-called true world is actually a toy that can be played with at will. It can confine everything into a point or a line, and can make time in the true world solidify, flow backward, and even go to the future.The timeline can be ravaged at will without any trace of cause and effect.Even a person as powerful as the Immortal Emperor is no different from an ordinary mortal ant in the eyes of a transcendent person. The two do not exist in the same dimension." chapter 863

How strong was an immortal emperor realm that was considered an ant by the Dao realm and even not in same dimension?
Just a wisp of qi can destroy countless universes
"This is a war that is destined to transcend the past and present. Two figures fight in the twisted and broken time and space, from one era to another, turning the world upside down, trying to overthrow all the past and reshuffle the world. Fortunately, we are already in the vastness here, and it is not erupting in the real world. Otherwise, just a wisp of energy would be enough to destroy countless universes. On the hand of a being at the Immortal Emperor level, with one finger, he can pierce the universe and crush all living things." chapter 984

Is this enough proof that Xiyuan civilization is extradimensional?

Novel : The villain of destiny (玄幻:我!天命大反派!)
English : mtlnation
Raw : novel543
Firstly, the first point is multivariate spacetime, not multidimensional. Secondly, you seem to have given the wrong chapter, which I did not see. Thirdly, there is indeed this, but I am not sure about the size and gold content of the universe

Firstly, the first point is multivariate spacetime, not multidimensional. Secondly, you seem to have given the wrong chapter, which I did not see. Thirdly, there is indeed this, but I am not sure about the size and gold content of the universe
Wrong chapter? It seems you read it wrong novel brother, everything I wrote was copy paste. and can you explain in more detail what you said?

Wrong chapter? It seems you read it wrong novel brother, everything I wrote was copy paste. and can you explain in more detail what you said?
I have read Chapter 863 three times and haven't seen any words similar to what you posted (in the original Chinese version)

I have read Chapter 863 three times and haven't seen any words similar to what you posted (in the original Chinese version)
are you serious bro? or joking? I'm not sure you've read it 3x because it's clearly in the novel :D
www.novel543 com/0321218234/8090_864.html
玄幻:我!天命大反派! - 第863章 未入超脫前已有超脫骨,楚楚成道(求訂閱)

這浩瀚諸天,沒有任何層次和物質,可以毀去和超脫有關的存在。
超脫本身便意味著,超脫於一切時空,一切存在,一切威能,一切因果,一切法則,一切緣分,在一切世界之上,擁有著不可思議的威能。
所處緯度,已然和仙道存在截然不同。
在超脫者的眼中,所謂的真界,其實就是可隨意擺弄的玩具,可以將一切禁錮為一個點、一條線,可以使得真界內的時間凝固、倒流,乃至去往未來。
時間線隨意蹂躪,不會沾染絲毫的因果。
就算是強大如仙帝,在超脫者的眼裡,也和普通的凡人螻蟻無異,兩者不存在於一個緯度。
不過,想要誕生出超脫者,那也是無比艱難的事情,需要不可思議的機緣巧合。
縱然是參悟了世間的所有真妙,沒有那份機緣,也不可能超脫。
這浩瀚的諸天真界,誕生過超脫者的世界,可以說屈指可數。
而這每一方真界,都是霸主般的存在,底蘊深厚到難以想象,在量劫清算的時候,擁有自保之力,將輪迴隱去,不會覆滅。

are you serious bro? or joking? I'm not sure you've read it 3x because it's clearly in the novel :D
www.novel543 com/0321218234/8090_864.html
玄幻:我!天命大反派! - 第863章 未入超脫前已有超脫骨,楚楚成道(求訂閱)

這浩瀚諸天,沒有任何層次和物質,可以毀去和超脫有關的存在。
超脫本身便意味著,超脫於一切時空,一切存在,一切威能,一切因果,一切法則,一切緣分,在一切世界之上,擁有著不可思議的威能。
所處緯度,已然和仙道存在截然不同。
在超脫者的眼中,所謂的真界,其實就是可隨意擺弄的玩具,可以將一切禁錮為一個點、一條線,可以使得真界內的時間凝固、倒流,乃至去往未來。
時間線隨意蹂躪,不會沾染絲毫的因果。
就算是強大如仙帝,在超脫者的眼裡,也和普通的凡人螻蟻無異,兩者不存在於一個緯度。
不過,想要誕生出超脫者,那也是無比艱難的事情,需要不可思議的機緣巧合。
縱然是參悟了世間的所有真妙,沒有那份機緣,也不可能超脫。
這浩瀚的諸天真界,誕生過超脫者的世界,可以說屈指可數。
而這每一方真界,都是霸主般的存在,底蘊深厚到難以想象,在量劫清算的時候,擁有自保之力,將輪迴隱去,不會覆滅。
Isn't this the content of chapter 864?

By the way, why did you send traditional Chinese instead of simplified Chinese?
I only send what I have read, am I wrong if I send traditional Chinese? is the difference between is very much? but if you are confused about traditional and simple. I've also sent an English link so I don't think there's anything wrong with that

Uh-huh, uh-huh, my side also shows that this is chapter 864.
and yeah, I've tried opening this link https://www.novel543.com/0321218234/8090_864.html in several web browsers on phones and laptops, all of them showing chapter 863. I don't understand why you are like that? 🤔
can others open the link? if it doesn't show slide 863 I'm sorry. If it's just you, I don't know anymore...

I only send what I have read, am I wrong if I send traditional Chinese? is the difference between is very much? but if you are confused about traditional and simple. I've also sent an English link so I don't think there's anything wrong with that

and yeah, I've tried opening this linkhttps://www.novel543.com/0321218234/8090_864.htmlin several web browsers on phones and laptops, all of them showing chapter 863. I don't understand why you are like that?🤔
can others open the link? if it doesn't show slide 863 I'm sorry. If it's just you, I don't know anymore...
Because simplified Chinese is used in China, So I don't know why you sent traditional Chinese., and my software shows that it is chapter 864, which should be the reason why the software is different.

Because simplified Chinese is used in China, So I don't know why you sent traditional Chinese., and my software shows that it is chapter 864, which should be the reason why the software is different.
I have answered it before, I am only sending what I have read

How strong is Dou Luo Dalu? I heard he him 10 dimensional cosmology.
龙天养道:“我们把宇宙分为十个层次,每个层次都用维度来表示。也就是一-维空间到十维空间。一维空间,就是由无数个点连成的一条线,只有向前、向后两个方向。二维空间,就是由一横一竖两条交汇的线形成的平面,在二维空间的生物,看到的一切事物都是由线组成的。三维空间,则是在平面的基础上,再加上一条竖起的线,将平面变成立体,从而形成的立体空间。你所知道的所有星球,你们人类也好,龙马星系各族也好,基本都生活在这样的三维立体空间之中。想象一下,假设你在一张纸上画一个圆,那么,二维空间的生物是看不到这个圆的,他们只能看到一条线,而三维空间的你们却能看到完整的圆和整个平面。空间多了一条创造宇宙规则的规则线,在九维空间中你可以任意更改这些宇宙规则,重力、时间、速度等都可以随心所欲的变化。

十维空间,十维空间就是

零维,他就是一个点,是无限的时空,它包含了所有的宇宙,所有的可能性,所有的时间、所有的所有。我们想象中大到无穷大的宇宙,在十维空间中或许只是一粒沙,而我们所看到的一粒沙,是否又包含着一个宇宙?谁也不知道。

龙天养讲到这里停顿下来,而蓝轩宇此时只觉得整个大脑仿佛都已经被涨满了似的,不知不觉间已经停下了脚步,在不断的思索中,在他的脑海里仿佛就正在有一个又一个的宇宙建立,无数的点、无数条线在相互交织。宇宙之力的。十维空间和零维空间并没有什么区别,当空间从九维向十维进化时,也就是所有宇.宙毁灭的时刻,反之,从零维空间开始变化,从一个点到一条线,再到一个平面的时候,那就是创造的时刻。所以,从理论上来说,九维空间是所能达到的极致,那就真的可以被称之为创世神了。可实际上,创世神并不存在,九维空间也永远不是任何智慧生物所能碰触到的世界。包括八维空间也是如此,除非你能成为所有宇宙的主宰,但至少这不是我们能够去触摸的。八维、九维那种层次,其实已经没有意义

“我们所能触摸到的,所能认识到的,其实基本就是在六维空间以内。曾经的天马双星,其实就是我的尝试。
What do you think of this description?,

龙天养道:“我们把宇宙分为十个层次,每个层次都用维度来表示。也就是一-维空间到十维空间。一维空间,就是由无数个点连成的一条线,只有向前、向后两个方向。二维空间,就是由一横一竖两条交汇的线形成的平面,在二维空间的生物,看到的一切事物都是由线组成的。三维空间,则是在平面的基础上,再加上一条竖起的线,将平面变成立体,从而形成的立体空间。你所知道的所有星球,你们人类也好,龙马星系各族也好,基本都生活在这样的三维立体空间之中。想象一下,假设你在一张纸上画一个圆,那么,二维空间的生物是看不到这个圆的,他们只能看到一条线,而三维空间的你们却能看到完整的圆和整个平面。空间多了一条创造宇宙规则的规则线,在九维空间中你可以任意更改这些宇宙规则,重力、时间、速度等都可以随心所欲的变化。

十维空间,十维空间就是

零维,他就是一个点,是无限的时空,它包含了所有的宇宙,所有的可能性,所有的时间、所有的所有。我们想象中大到无穷大的宇宙,在十维空间中或许只是一粒沙,而我们所看到的一粒沙,是否又包含着一个宇宙?谁也不知道。

龙天养讲到这里停顿下来,而蓝轩宇此时只觉得整个大脑仿佛都已经被涨满了似的,不知不觉间已经停下了脚步,在不断的思索中,在他的脑海里仿佛就正在有一个又一个的宇宙建立,无数的点、无数条线在相互交织。宇宙之力的。十维空间和零维空间并没有什么区别,当空间从九维向十维进化时,也就是所有宇.宙毁灭的时刻,反之,从零维空间开始变化,从一个点到一条线,再到一个平面的时候,那就是创造的时刻。所以,从理论上来说,九维空间是所能达到的极致,那就真的可以被称之为创世神了。可实际上,创世神并不存在,九维空间也永远不是任何智慧生物所能碰触到的世界。包括八维空间也是如此,除非你能成为所有宇宙的主宰,但至少这不是我们能够去触摸的。八维、九维那种层次,其实已经没有意义

“我们所能触摸到的,所能认识到的,其实基本就是在六维空间以内。曾经的天马双星,其实就是我的尝试。
What do you think of this description?,
What chapter does what you describe exist in?

Back