• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no
我来觐见,朝圣,叩拜您!”

九道一无比虔诚,他闯入到轮回路深处一片非常奇异的地带,有朦胧的光覆盖,有一种淡淡的情绪在流淌。

此时,自名山中复苏的那个身材矮小的老者,以及那名刚赶到、如同黑色幽灵般的强者,皆惊悚,也都接近了那个地方,他们寒毛倒竖。

“这是……”突然,九道一颤栗,体若筛糠,像是经历了无比恐怖的大事件。

一瞬间,他脸色苍白,似乎洞彻了某种真相,喃喃着:“我们都死了,全世界都消亡了,整片世界都是……虚假的吗?万古诸天,整片古史,都只是一场梦……”——1551章
淡淡的光从轮回路深处传来,像是被朝霞洒满的金色海面,波光粼粼,荡漾开来,洗礼人世间。

“万古诸天一画卷,你我都不是真实的,都是虚幻的,不过是一场梦境啊,现在,梦醒了。”

九道一的声音传来,带着伤感,带着眷恋这个世界的无力感,惊悚了人间。

他的话语,太具有贯穿力了,让人胆寒,阵阵的毛骨悚然。

梦醒了……像是一道魔咒,在这里绽放,盛开,卷动虚空。

所谓的进化,所谓的小阴间还有阳间,种种光怪陆离,所有神圣怪物等,那些都是假的,都是梦境?!

他回不过神来,为什么是那样的真实?

梦中所见,多年前,他的进化起点就是在昆仑,天地异变也正是从那个时候开始。

现在……对上了,所有这些都只是他的一场梦,一个瑰丽而又带着血的故事,都是虚幻的,那是别人的悲与欢?——1552章
Thank!

Perfect World, Holy ruins, Holy Market, they are connected like the ergenverse?
Uh, uh, uh, The latter two works are one work, which is just a translation problem for me.The three major works in this series are遮天,完美世界,圣墟Different from ergen , the previous ergensleading role in each work of Ear Root has very few appearances and is not compact.
In other words, if you look at ergen's works alone, there will be no problem, but there are many descriptions of these three works that need to be related to the previous works.

02dff22a9225145e.jpg

yintianshenyinSomething seems to have happened recently.

One of the funniest shit I read on Xuanhuan.
“Who is driving so smoothly, can drive all the way from the main road to the lobby of the restaurant.”

When I saw it clearly, I was suddenly relieved.

“Oh!”

“It turned out to be Tesla!”

Smart mc but all Antagonist character is stupid and no brain. I find reverend insanity better when all the characters are very smart, and the plot that can be said to be the best in the MC is Villain, although it seems that the level of the whole series is only Planet+ but they have quite a lot of hax and abilities <(“)
In Reverend Insanty, almost all the venerable get L2C scale and they also have infinite speed. Scales that are not bad for the hax universe.

Can you explain his cosmology?
I’m too lazy to give an overview of the entire cosmology so I will just give you a brief hierarchy of power in the verse. Cultivation can be divided into these sections: Mortal realms, Immortal realms, Sage realms.

Mortals are 3D and they reside in the Mortal worlds which are infinite-sized due to having an infinite amount of stars. Then we have Immortals who are 4D for being infinitely larger than a mortal world. Their sizes vary but some of them were described as having eyeballs larger than a mortal world. They are also possibly 5D, there was a one-off statement of mortal worlds being a painting on the dharma treasure of Immortals. Then we have the Sage realms which are divided into the following major realms: Sage, Freedom Sage, Great Dao Sage, Great Dao Supreme, Dao creator and so on. It is stated that the difference between each succeeding realm and its preceding realm is the difference between an Immortal and a mortal.

So every higher major realm after Immortal cultivation is a higher infinity. And cultivation is described as being endless so potentially High 1-B.

这个道人,想要天诞生,天就诞生,想要地凝结成,地就凝结成,一切都是心想事成,诸天万界,无数个宇宙,无数个纪元,都要围绕着他的心意而旋转。

过去,会因为他而改变!现在,会因为他而颤!未来,会因为他而存在!

2-B?

At what level is he, how high is hetoptierprovidence?
Since it is said in the novel that there are universes within universes and that there are countless universes, I think that the characters at sage ranks will generally be 2b. Of course, at the end of the novel, if it is said that Han Jue is transcendence everything, we can say that it is "I seem to remember that he passed, but I am not sure" L1c. I can't remember any feat that would scale higher.

Since it is said in the novel that there are universes within universes and that there are countless universes, I think that the characters at sage ranks will generally be 2b. Of course, at the end of the novel, if it is said that Han Jue is transcendence everything, we can say that it is "I seem to remember that he passed, but I am not sure" L1c. I can't remember any feat that would scale higher.
thank

2-B?
Han jue?

永镇天渊,燃钢之魂, 怪物被杀就会死, 高天之上, they all have the same novel writer and he uses the same cosmology or not.

Do High Above connected to Yin Tian previous works?
You said 高天之上, right? If yes, I answer you, this work does link to previous works. However, the performance of people in the same realm in this book is much stronger than that in the first three books.

Back