• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looks like I get what GreatInfernal mean.You are probably referring to the Hierachy Hypostation. As a measure of the energy in the verse whether it's the lower dimension or the higher dimension, even the Lan Mu House where he met Bai ge (realm above the Blue and white world) can be estimated by that system. As I remember 4D is simply more than 1 dimensional 3D exists. 3D if put 4D foot will be turned into nothingness. In Infinite True Dimensions system, Higher True Dimension with Lower True Dimension is R/F Dif, "Parallel True Dimension" is separated and cannot reach each other without the intervention of Higher True Dimension. Hierachy Hypostasis is a way of converting everything into energy. Like the all ernergy of true dimension's Toaa with the infinite Multiverse of energy, matter and The box, the land of light is only equal to the energy of the iron atom of Bai ge's True dimension. It seems that infinite energy in the lower dimension is only finite in the higher dimension.

Apparently, Novel 2 mentioned hieachy Hypostation. When Bai Ge hits the True dimension of TOAA. Isn't that right, @Spaceman ?

I compiled a general timeline for the series
Lan Mu goes in his endless exploration to surpass the author.
Bai Ze is the president of Blue White Society at that time.
Then QingFeng becomes the president of Blue White Society and instills a law that there is a Blue White Society for every world with Absolute Information.
Bai Ge makes all timelines singular in nature.
Bai Ge becomes the president of Blue White Society and puts his clones with infinite energy and all other hax in all dimensions.
The author's incarnation Lin xiqiu(Human Cangyue) marries Bai Ge's sister.
QingFeng is killed due to Bai Ge's fight with Lan Mu.
Bai Ge also passes on improvement methods to the endless blue white societies.
Luo Yan becomes the president of Blue White Society.
Luo Yan can't handle the influence of Lin Xiqiu and Absolute Characteristics distrupt the interface.
Mo Qiong seals all the absolute characteristics and acts as the backup of all the information in the interface.
All absolute characteristics reside in blue white world and the world acts according to nature with any other influence.
Huang Ji fights with Mo Qiong regarding allowing Huang Ji to implement his Golden World(A world where everyone is rewarded for their efforts by nature which is replaced by Huang Ji)
Huang Ji scams the ability to modify the world from Lin Xiqiu.
Huang Ji dies and becomes the incarnation of true information.
Huang Ji implements the golden destiny and the World is now immune to influence of the author.

The fifth novel(Heaven isn't working today) is in the timeline before the third novel as the world has Blue White Society and Absolute Characteristics.

The awesome thing about the series is that its settings make it impossible to write a sequel after the fourth novel as the interface is completely off the rails.

Oh, actually I did have a question. What are the different levels of Information? I know there are Dimensional, Super-Dimensioanl, and Interface level but I don't remember the others.

Information itself is infinite in nature. The series has a ranking of absolute characteristics however. The first rank are absolute characteristics due to dimension gap. The second rank are absolute characteristic according to information depth. The depth of the absoluteness defines the effect of the characteristic and the characteristic can work in every dimension and narrative dimension. The highest rank is true absolute characteristics which are the same as information and don't have a depth. They work for everything.

Ye NovelHi has the 1st, 2nd and 4th Novel. Sadly they skipped the 3rd...
But the best explanation of the cosmology and history in the series comes from the third novel(If you're referring to Blue and White Society).
BTW the third novel isn't translated as its a standard scp based novel if it didn't have the cosmology and five emperors theory of the author in it.

But the best explanation of the cosmology and history in the series comes from the third novel(If you're referring to Blue and White Society).
BTW the third novel isn't translated as its a standard scp based novel if it didn't have the cosmology and five emperors theory of the author in it.
Sounded so fun too, so sad.

The best thing about the third novel is that the MC isn't op and his ability is actually generic(Absolute Hit) but he uses other advantages to become super strong unlike Lan and Bai who depended on new transformations and new settings to grow stronger.

What tier would Bai be at with his Absolute Infinity of Energy at EOS. I think Absolute infinity is a inaccessible but it could be different.

I compiled a general timeline for the series
Lan Mu goes in his endless exploration to surpass the author.
Bai Ze is the president of Blue White Society at that time.
Then QingFeng becomes the president of Blue White Society and instills a law that there is a Blue White Society for every world with Absolute Information.
Bai Ge makes all timelines singular in nature.
Bai Ge becomes the president of Blue White Society and puts his clones with infinite energy and all other hax in all dimensions.
The author's incarnation Lin xiqiu(Human Cangyue) marries Bai Ge's sister.
QingFeng is killed due to Bai Ge's fight with Lan Mu.
Bai Ge also passes on improvement methods to the endless blue white societies.
Luo Yan becomes the president of Blue White Society.
Luo Yan can't handle the influence of Lin Xiqiu and Absolute Characteristics distrupt the interface.
Mo Qiong seals all the absolute characteristics and acts as the backup of all the information in the interface.
All absolute characteristics reside in blue white world and the world acts according to nature with any other influence.
Huang Ji fights with Mo Qiong regarding allowing Huang Ji to implement his Golden World(A world where everyone is rewarded for their efforts by nature which is replaced by Huang Ji)
Huang Ji scams the ability to modify the world from Lin Xiqiu.
Huang Ji dies and becomes the incarnation of true information.
Huang Ji implements the golden destiny and the World is now immune to influence of the author.

The fifth novel(Heaven isn't working today) is in the timeline before the third novel as the world has Blue White Society and Absolute Characteristics.
I agree. But I think Novel 5 follows novel 4. At that time, the Black emperor no longer sealed the "absolute character" on Blue and white world. that is my opinion

Back