• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
does anyone have plans on ever adding apotheosis(manhua version)?
i've read it and saved some scans ect so i could help if anyone is planning on doing so.

does anyone have plans on ever adding apotheosis(manhua version)?
i've read it and saved some scans ect so i could help if anyone is planning on doing so.
How high does the manhua tier anyways? I remember it having some pretty explicit R>F like here.

czlOONk.png

How high does the manhua tier anyways? I remember it having some pretty explicit R>F like here.

czlOONk.png
i don't think that's the best representation of how this part of the cosmology works, the universe luo zheng starts in is his fathers universe. and inside this universe there are the upper realms and the lower realms, there is no dimensional difference between the upper and lower realm. and the entire universe is like a small ball that is attached to the gods domain. i don't even know if anything qualifies for tier 1 in the series yet tbh. i know it does later in the series.
i'll try to dig up some info through my scans and post some.

罗征默默地理解着这些记忆,当他将这部分记忆完全理解后才恍然大悟,为什么他与降格者有如此大差距
若将起源神血的能量看做一个平面上的一条线,在这条线上可以截取无限多个点,则为无限多的能量…
而降格者的无限则拥有整个平面上的所有的点…
在这里所有包含着无限,也远大于无限
现在,从赐予了他“所有”
“绝对无限……
“便是所有的……力量……
他激动的连声音都战栗着。
It depends on how you look at this description
this

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I remember posting the description of absolute infinity in this novel before
apparantly you can't use the novel to support the manhua or manhua to support the novel, i haven't read the novel and was only talking about the manhua version of the story when adding them to the site.

apparantly you can't use the novel to support the manhua or manhua to support the novel, i haven't read the novel and was only talking about the manhua version of the story when adding them to the site.
All right. . . . . .

见周青兀自坐定不动,无论自己说些什么,都是一言不发,鲲鹏祖师早就大怒,用手一指,那河图所化的元神在空中变化,仙音大做,无数图影变幻不定,一张蕴涵的无数奥妙玄机地图画朝周青卷去。

河图之中,有大千世界,诸般幻象,一念一起,如泡影幻灭,能包纳洪荒大地,鲲鹏将此化成第二元神,还有洛书化身催动,运转如意,只随心动,好不畅快。
What level is this description?The world includes the ancient and modern future.

见周青兀自坐定不动,无论自己说些什么,都是一言不发,鲲鹏祖师早就大怒,用手一指,那河图所化的元神在空中变化,仙音大做,无数图影变幻不定,一张蕴涵的无数奥妙玄机地图画朝周青卷去。

What level is this description?The world includes the ancient and modern future.
Nobody answered?

i can't speak chinese and don't know the series or the context.

i can't speak chinese and don't know the series or the context.
zhou qing in Dragon Talisman is h1-b,However, this is his original novel, also known as' The Buddha is the Dao'. Simply put, what I have posted is that Emperor Dapeng presented a flat plan to Zhou Qing, which contains the vast world

chapters is this in the novel?

Does anyone know if anyone is planning to add the "Top Tier Providence, Secretly cultivate for a thousand Years" novel to this site?
I don't think anyone is willing to add the verse to this wiki. From what I have seen in this thread, most of the chinamen members either have not read it or they dropped the novel because they found it boring, which is unfortunate because I thought it was interesting. It is among the better xianxias in my opinion. So, I took it upon myself to establish the cosmology since I have a lot of scans from the novel.

If I have time in the future, I plan to add it.

I've heard of 'river of time' but what is 'the river of time and space' (时空长河) normally supposed to represent? I've see it in A will eternal and half way through a chapter it uses river of time again, is it a synonym for just time?

I've heard of 'river of time' but what is 'the river of time and space' (时空长河) normally supposed to represent? I've see it in A will eternal and half way through a chapter it uses river of time again, is it a synonym for just time?
In the novels I have read, it usually refers to the current map or the timeline of all maps

Can you explain about cosmology?
jidaozhishang(祭道之上)Everything that instantly reshapes the world view.Cosmological words are hard to describe > Chaos > Infinite Primordial Land (at least H1-b) > Infinite Primordial Land's first layer is infinite > Time Sea = Infinite Possibility Split Infinite Time and Space > Immortal Emperor > Boundaries of Heaven (for Immortal Emperor, Boundaries of Heaven are just a picture scroll splashed with ink) = Infinite Universe > Dead Space(阳间) > Small Sheol(小阴间) (The Small Sheol is a point, and the Dead Space is a plane)The Small Sheolshould be a 4-D universe.

What chapter is mentioned in?
I'm not sure if it's chapter 1615 or not
no
我来觐见,朝圣,叩拜您!”

九道一无比虔诚,他闯入到轮回路深处一片非常奇异的地带,有朦胧的光覆盖,有一种淡淡的情绪在流淌。

此时,自名山中复苏的那个身材矮小的老者,以及那名刚赶到、如同黑色幽灵般的强者,皆惊悚,也都接近了那个地方,他们寒毛倒竖。

“这是……”突然,九道一颤栗,体若筛糠,像是经历了无比恐怖的大事件。

一瞬间,他脸色苍白,似乎洞彻了某种真相,喃喃着:“我们都死了,全世界都消亡了,整片世界都是……虚假的吗?万古诸天,整片古史,都只是一场梦……”——1551章
淡淡的光从轮回路深处传来,像是被朝霞洒满的金色海面,波光粼粼,荡漾开来,洗礼人世间。

“万古诸天一画卷,你我都不是真实的,都是虚幻的,不过是一场梦境啊,现在,梦醒了。”

九道一的声音传来,带着伤感,带着眷恋这个世界的无力感,惊悚了人间。

他的话语,太具有贯穿力了,让人胆寒,阵阵的毛骨悚然。

梦醒了……像是一道魔咒,在这里绽放,盛开,卷动虚空。

所谓的进化,所谓的小阴间还有阳间,种种光怪陆离,所有神圣怪物等,那些都是假的,都是梦境?!

他回不过神来,为什么是那样的真实?

梦中所见,多年前,他的进化起点就是在昆仑,天地异变也正是从那个时候开始。

现在……对上了,所有这些都只是他的一场梦,一个瑰丽而又带着血的故事,都是虚幻的,那是别人的悲与欢?——1552章

Back