• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can we wait until someone revises the profiles with Season 1 Hazbin shit before we start making matches again? Thanks.

In other news Alastor snaps his fingers and Pam is sent to God knows where, but I haven't watched Season 1 Hazbin yet, so I don't know if Alastor actually starts with other things...

Also good god Pam's profile is in terrible shape.

Can we wait until someone revises the profiles with Season 1 Hazbin shit before we start making matches again? Thanks.

In other news Alastor snaps his fingers and Pam is sent to God knows where, but I haven't watched Season 1 Hazbin yet, so I don't know if Alastor actually starts with other things...

Also good god Pam's profile is in terrible shape.
I thought he snaps then tentacles come and bfr the vvictim like i saw in the previous thread with him

I thought he snaps then tentacles come and bfr the vvictim like i saw in the previous thread with him
Yeah but that's borderline impossible to dodge because the Portal opens up under the opponent and there's a crap ton of them

Cant Archfien just fly above it, plus she has really good instinctive reactions as well
Not if Alastor just... opens with it. Plus, I don't know how good Pam's Instinctive reactions are because her profile is complete dogwater.

I'm not sure I understand what the issue is. Between the list of abilities at the top, and the description of the magic at the bottom, you have what's needed to understand what she can do, no?

I'm not sure I understand what the issue is. Between the list of abilities at the top, and the description of the magic at the bottom, you have what's needed to understand what she can do, no?
Golden, my standards for profiles RN are "if it's on the page it's referenced"

It's commendable that you follow this method, but I believe it's unrealistic for that to be applied to all profiles and for every detail to be listed, due to differences in media source, presentation, and type of content, among others. In this case, the books from which the info comes from are referenced, but transcribing hundreds of novel pages' worth of content into profiles isn't reasonable, in my opinion, at least not for simple-to-understand powers, especially if things are further detailed in the Notable Techniques section. Complicated powers are a different story.
Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.

It doesn't seem either of them can effectively kill the other. Pam can't kill Alastor because of Type 5 immortality, Alastor can't kill Pam because she's x92 times stronger and even more durable with her wings. Alastor's examples of Teleportation are bringing others to him. If he can teleport people away from him, I guess he wins, even if it's not incapacitation like OP wanted.

It's commendable that you follow this method, but I believe it's unrealistic for that to be applied to all profiles and for every detail to be listed, due to differences in media source, presentation, and type of content, among others. In this case, the books from which the info comes from are referenced, but transcribing hundreds of novel pages' worth of content into profiles isn't reasonable, in my opinion, at least not for simple-to-understand powers, especially if things are further detailed in the Notable Techniques section. Complicated powers are a different story.
Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.
Shit's kinda why I do a second run through to make profiles-
It doesn't seem either of them can effectively kill the other. Pam can't kill Alastor because of Type 5 immortality, Alastor can't kill Pam because she's x92 times stronger and even more durable with her wings. Alastor's examples of Teleportation are bringing others to him. If he can teleport people away from him, I guess he wins, even if it's not incapacitation like OP wanted.
Alastor is also probably going above his current low 7-C value from some episode or another. His profile is going to be 8 episodes worth of content outdated come next week, and the amount of people willing to work on Hazbin profiles is like... me, then maybe @azontr, then whoever comes outta the woodworks

Shit's kinda why I do a second run through to make profiles-

Alastor is also probably going above his current low 7-C value from some episode or another. His profile is going to be 8 episodes worth of content outdated come next week, and the amount of people willing to work on Hazbin profiles is like... me, then maybe @azontr, then whoever comes outta the woodworks
Fair I guess

Back