• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chelshia vs. Luan Loud (1 VOTE LEFT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean there's abkut seven characters in owlboy based off that page and in Khimera you got

Chelshia, Serpantina, Anchovy, mermaid girl I forgot, Amelia, Mimi, and DJ Doroko.

Those are all the pirate girls not counting the captain and that's seven so...it'd be pretty good.

Oh shoot man this is perfect

Chelshia can even choose to become a pirate by the end game oh shoot this is good

I'll try to finish up the Owlboy profiles I have in stock, then. I already have two ready to post, sans the last calc I need from Bambu, and the rest are all lined up to be worked on.

I basically just need to, like, make the profiles there's no calcs I need as they all scale to Chelshia. Just need that final calf from Dargoo to determine 9-A status.

If it ends up not being 9-A it's gonna suck

Oof indeed.

Also I got word on a calc back! Chelshia (and therefor like the whole verse) is definitely high into 9-A, 8-C depending.

so far the verse war isn't ruined

Jackythejack said:
Oof indeed.
Also I got word on a calc back! Chelshia (and therefor like the whole verse) is definitely high into 9-A, 8-C depending.

so far the verse war isn't ruined
I also have 4 out of 6 of the remaining Owlboy characters finished and ready to post, sans the Lifting Strength due to needing the final calc from Bambu to determine that.

Can't wait.

Thank you bud. That's one less that I have to deal with.

I'd put a plug for one of my other matches in here but like eeeeh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back