• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingEzran

He/Him
Berserker Mode is restricted. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 10.5 meters

-Win via death (If they would kill in character. If not, KO)

Votes:

Chelshia: 0

Edward: 0

Jackythejack said:
Bump. This is actually interesting. I'll leave my comments on It later
I made this last year, but now I don't know if this is actually interesting. Since, Berserker Mode upgrades.

Because I also feel like Fullmetal Alchemists characters do better against 8-Cs which are in the middle of them physically and with alchemy.

That's scary. (Also, now I don't know if Ojiro and Catwoman are fair fights anymore)

Ojiro is fine. Catwoman not fine. already remove CW's fight.

Though more revisions might make it unfair to the extreme. There are talks about Type 4 for Chel

Eh, arguable. The argument could be made that he could win if he plays distance and spams range. It's just not done in character

Not really. Fodder pulled off that feat. So she basically one shots. And even range spam wouldn't really work. And as you said. Isn't even in character.

It actually can. Brought up in the stomp thread discussion I believe. If it's just not in character to consider, and that's their only win condition, it can be called a stomped

Regardless. Basically one shots

Eh I dunno. Let's wait until the next Khimera revision rq before we talk about that. Because like I said, Chel may get type 4

Back