• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chat Moderator and Images Helper pages (Staff only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!

Well, I will start building the Images Helper draft page. I want to build the regulations myself with Peter's assistance.

I think that the user need to make at least 5 or likely more good quality renders, or alternatively make a significant image editing work-related participation in staff threads and be aware of the Guide of Basic Rendering. Maybe I'll think of other requirements.

@Peter

Do you think that the number of done good quality renders matters for the Images Helper promotion?

The current members are listed in VS Battles Staff.

Well, I'll wait for others' opinions, suggestions and fixes, then the page can be added.

Skalt711 said:
I think it looks good overall, here a minor fixes to make it better below; I think "he" should be swich to "the member"

• Alternatively, he can do significant part in several image-related discussions, whether staff or normal; it is important that the member needs to do productive work, otherwise it will not count.
  • Alternatively, the member can do significant part in several image-related discussions, whether staff or normal; it is important that the member needs to do productive work, otherwise it will not count.

Thank you so much!

This should be fine, yes. I've applied a tiny fix btw.

I have also added a link to the wiki navigation bar.

Okay. Andytrenom just messaged me that we should call it Image Helpers, but since Images Helpers is what the position has been named previously, I suppose that it should be fine.

It'll also be preferred if any mentions of Image Helpers will be renamed to Images Helpers to reflect the pages's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back