• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
Really hope this ain't a stomp, but anyways, a problem seems to have occurred in spacetime and Charmy Bee is replaced with Kratos, and vice versa. Charmy just so happens to piss off the god of war, Ares. Ares attempts to smite this bee down, but gets more of a fight than expected. Speed will be equalized, and both opponents are assumed to be 6-A. Fight takes place in a large forest in Greece, and Charmy does have access to his Color Powers. Winner is determined by KO or death.

Sonicchannel charmy
Quite the strong bee

Ares God of War

Or vector the crocodile clearly.

But I dunno I just found this funny. Should I change it?

Back