• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters you have grown to dislike or have become irritated by.

@Ryu lmao it's all good just trying avoid drama on a board meant for memes and shit posting. They don't mix well ( Unless your Keemstar :^) )

Let's get roooooit into the news

@Sky Thanks for understanding :)

I removed the derailing posts. Time for the thread to move on now.

I was actually planning on playing Fate CCC but I literally cannot bring myself to do so now and that's because of BB.

The amount of threads for BB had was amazing, and people just seemed to overestimate her a lot. Things like that ruin characters for me.

I'm in the same boat, sort of. I wanted to play Fate games, but their was something about the way the way Gilgamesh was used here that really turned me off completely.

For a period, the way Star Butterfly was constantly misused in threads also bothered me. People didn't seem to realize that until recently, her Tier 2 feats weren't at all combat applicable.

Also Kill La Kill, the amount of people always saying "Ryuko because her regen." All the time whenever it's really not all that good. However I'm still probably gonna have to watch it as it does seem very interesting.

Gargoyle One said:
Character wank is a horrendous reason not to play a good game.

It's not even the character wanking that really ruins things. It's rather the amount of toxic fans ( Then again literally every fandom has toxic fans.) And the fact that they act a certain way which makes me not want to watch / play said series.

@Gargoyle

Did ya check out Seththeprogrammer's channel? This guy claims that Goku can destroy billions of universes with ease lmfao.

Checked one Video.

Him and his fans are allowed to be idiots all they want, it's not my problem.

For me, I guess Superman Prime 1000000 and Spawn. One of them is a completely featless character full of NLF's, and the other is "The One Who is Above God." I know there are other characters full of NLF's, but Prime 1000000 is probably the one I'm most annoyed about. And as for Spawn, he is a badass character, but there's gotta be a limit to how badass someone can be; and he's just a little too far IMO.

I'm okay with "Beyond gods," if it's just an insert fictional/mythological god here, but I want to avoid going into detial about Real World Religion. The fact is, Image Comics lore is loosely based on a certain controversal topic here.

Listien, no one person is sitting through this unless they're either just reading and not commenting or they're people who regularly visit.

Though yeah, bringing it up is a bad idea even though I'm personally cool with it, I'll delete.

Ryukama said:
Yujiro's profile is bad in my opinion. His best stuff, stopping an earthquake with a punch, scaling to a guy who shook a town and it being stated that the latest 2017 missiles can't defeat him aren't on there because they never got calced. Lina also did a higher speed calc of the guy that isn't there. If you want to make a match for the inaccurate Yujiro for now then fine I guess lol
I'm interested in that calc. Just picking up Grappler Baki and really enjoying it so far.

I just realized.

Why is Gilgamesh listed as one of the most hated when he's not even the strongest in his own verse?

EliminatorVenom said:
I'm interested in that calc. Just picking up Grappler Baki and really enjoying it so far.
I can't find the scan of Baki being slammed into the ground hard enough to shake the town anywhere. The imgur link I had doesn't work anymore for some reason. If you read up to that part can you please give me the scan. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Ohh I actually remember Baki the grappler

Manga was great but I have mixed feelings about the anime. Especially season two ( That God horrendous Opening. )

@EliminatorVenom Thanks.

@Knight Would you happen to know what scene I'm talking about?

Thanks very much. You don't have to if you don't want of course. The art style seemed similar to one of the newer volumes of Baki. Maybe just skim through some of his fights in those volumes.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
...So glad Digimon ain't that popular.

If I had to choose a character I have learned to dislike.

It's Link

Reason 1- Just to spite Cal. ovo

Reason 2- He copied my Royal Knight Hax Resistances. ovo
You wanna play that game, let's play.

Lucemon because beating him was BS if he had all those powers. Also, he looks like a girl.

Power/ability wise or personality wise?

Because, power wise: Gilgamesh (He losses due to PIS in the series... and he is way too broken compared to everyone else), the Uchiha clan in general (Sharingan can do everything), Broly (MY POWER IS MAXIMUN.DLL), Saitama (Wank only), Wolverine (Regen wank)

Personality wise: Same as above except Saitama and Wolverine, I was never fan of Voldemort as a villain (Too unintentionally hilarious/ineffective for my taste), Giorno (Kinda boring but I don't hate him, sucks everyone remembers him for having the most overpowered Stand in the main canon)

GodlessR said:
Every single appmon. The series is an abomination and I wish they had just made Adventures 3 into an actual series rather than a string of movies
I Disagree Appmon is better writte than Digimon tri which to be honest is fanservice in his purest form.

"I dislike Digimon because it's so unpopular and is just a rip off of POKEMON! Hahahaha! OvO

Should I start running now?..."

Nah every know Shin megami tensei and dragon quest are Pokemon and digimon's daddies,

I Disagree Appmon is better writte than Digimon tri which to be honest is fanservice in his purest form.

"I dislike Digimon because it's so unpopular and is just a rip off of POKEMON! Hahahaha! OvO

Should I start running now?..."

Nah every know Shin megami tensei and dragon quest are Pokemon and digimon's daddies,

Tri isn't fan service at all lmao. Tries to appeal to nostalgia too much but that's the point, to give you the taste of 1990s Digimon and what your childhood was like if you grew up with Digimon, like me and dragon did lol

Actually I grew up with pokemon and digimon ( I prefer the latter) even tri made me return to the fanbase, but In my opinion tri is very disappointing due to plot holes, slow pacing and tons of fanservice ( yeah I am looking at the second ova).

ITS already the fith ova and we dont know much about the plot....appmon has a more intesting plot and fresh ideas... Dont get me wrong I enjoy tri but It could have been a lot better, on a related note I really hate Mei, she is the worst digimon character, a very annoying mary sue.

I am glad the digimon videogames are a lot better written than the anime.

Digimon...fanservice?

Unless it's from Angewomon or Mimi...I don't wanna know (I barely wanna know even if it were either of those two)

I prefer the small pink one anyway :^) That also makes me wonder if Fat Buu could produce another evil Buu again or not. Hmmmmm

@Knight I'm very sorry but no it isn't. It's one where someone slams Baki to the ground, then the next scene is an aerial shot of the city shaking.

@Dante.

God, I know right? We're 4 out of 6 in TRI and theirs so many glaring plotholes and nothing makes sense. Stuff has happened, truly, but I still don't feel like the plot really progressed. I genuinely feel like the first four OVAs could've been summed up in the first one. It would've been quick, yes, but at least we would've have gotten them out of the way so we can actually develop the plot.

Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible. Part 2 had some good moments and Part 3 was great, but Part 1 didn't really do much and Part 4 was incredibly forgettable and felt like filler. The amount of small bits of plot progression and lore here and there is getting annoying because of how long each OVA takes to come out. And that's another issue I have with TRI. Why does it take so long to come out when the episodes have sub-par animation, I mean, Part 2 had a clip show 'dance' montage for crying out loud.

And the amount of PIS in it...I usually don't find PIS annoying, in fact, sometimes well written PIS can actually be quite cool...but it just took me out in TRI. Plotmon stunning Mugenramon? Palmon slowing down Mugendramon? Gabumon defeating Metal-fooking-Seadramo. Are you kidding me?

@Cal. Theirs fanservice for Mimi, Meiko, Rosemon, Angewomon, Hikari (sigh), Taichi, Matt, Meicrackmon VM (sigh...), Sora and Daigo. Oh, and Agumon. Seriously, they made Agumon swole af.

I'm (very) fine with Mimi. The rest...huh...I...I don't...I know I should feel bad about a lot...and I do...but I don't know how to feel about others...

On vs debates? I have honestly grew disillussioned to SMT and their broken pages on here.

I get the verse is broken, but the wanks are strong

I am barely getting into digimon cuz a really awesome admin/mod (he knows who he is) indirectly convinced me to try it out.

But same thought process there.

Individual characters? Rick Sanchez is pretty bad

I love JRPGS, but cloud is really hard for me to get behind with wankers sometimes.

Link is op because he has everything.

Madara is worse then both yhwach and aizen, because he has way more fanboys

I can handle the one wanker in bleach, not the 10 for madara

There is way more but the only character i grew to hate cuz of a fandom is much simpler.

Lapis Lazuli, cuz fandom is toxic af

Back