• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters you have grown to dislike or have become irritated by.

Goku, naruto, sonic and asura with Dante cause of wank at certain points (i love the characters just sometimes the wank is ugh...) and superman for a long time because of the NLFs

FT characters cause FRIENDSHIP POWER

Saitama OPM wanko this guy did it better OVO (come at me)

Nani? How dare you disrespect Lord Mercer?!

The number of verses he solos makes me mad. He could take each of the shonen trinity verses, just by eating through every food chain, until eventually he ends up at the top.

It's annoying how OP he CAN become

It's Naruto for me, his character was alright but the wankers and others state he is one of the greatest characters in fiction and his story is one like no other in fiction... It's just irritating.

LordGriffin1000 said:
It's Naruto for me, his character was alright but the wankers and others state he is one of the greatest characters in fiction and his story is one like no other in fiction... It's just irritating.
he is my Favorite characters..... but it does not matter lol

...So glad Digimon ain't that popular.

If I had to choose a character I have learned to dislike.

It's Link

Reason 1- Just to spite Cal. ovo

Reason 2- He copied my Royal Knight Hax Resistances. ovo

By this wiki? Not really, but I have grown some annoyance towards Samurai Jack. People saying he auto-beats any Tier 7 character because "magical sword > everything else" without going into Jack's fighting style, strategies or overall skill. Yes, I'm still bitter over the Samurai Jack vs Leonardo thread. The funny thing is, Leonardo also had a "magical sword" of a more impressive nature but that was ignored completely.

Same with Rick Sanchez. I love Rick and Morty, but people seriously overhype Rick. Yes, he can destroy a universe within minutes of prep time, but does that mean he can make a weapon capable of killing a character much more faster, durable and stronger than him on the fly? Of course not.

In terms of character development. Teodora went from an annoying, but still ultimately likable character in the Leyenda film, but they cranked her annoying traits up to 11 and removed most of her likable traits. Worst is, she was only sort of...there in the sequels, having no real plot development and was just around to sell merchandise.

You know what? Now that I think about it, I hate Power Mimics/Power Absorbers in general because they're CHEAP.

Especially the ones who only have to see an ability once and then can automatically be better at using that power than the original user.

Looking at you Novel Kars

Anticlimatic characters like Necron and Kaguya that stoles the hyped villain of most of the story like Madara and Kuja position as the final boss.

Esdeath

Jesus Christ this character is so obscenely overrated I don't even, like, I don't hate her, but she's gotten to the point where everyone flod over her and her massive rack.

Barely any development, no growth, no nothing.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Gargoyle This is why Akame is best girl in AgK :^)
I'd like to comment on why Akame is my fav, but that's reserved for the favorite male and female characters thread.

Earlier this year I was hyped to play Dies Irae, but now I am disliking the entirery of Masadaverse and it's because of the versus debates.

I am kinda annoyed by BB threads, even though she is one of my favorite characters.

I hate Dragon Ball characters in general due to its fanbase on other pages. Saitama is pretty high on my list as well.

It really is. Dies Irae is pretty good. Although "Reinhard for reasons above" is annoying. Mostly because he apparently is the only haxed Masadaverse character that can be used....

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
A part of me is triggered by the fact that Reinhard is using a biblical weapon such as the spear of Longinus.
Better him than Shinji.......

Issei Hyoudou: I dislike the character itself but his abilities are a whole different matter.

He can unlimited boost his stats, can divide the power of a opponent in half and add to his own, can reflect projectiles, can penetrate defensive abilities like forcefields, burn people down to the soul and can talk with breasts of the females and destroy their clothes.

The guy is quite hateable.

Rem: From badass to fan girl used only for fan service and some mental support to Subaru.

Ram: ruined potential.

Asuna: from badass noob who outclasses pro players into that other girl from Kirito's harem. Things got better after Alicization arc as she got more attention but...

Shinji, Kirito, Tatsumi, Ash and Issei can get along since they have similar traits.

Almost every harem protagonist that freaks out when he sees a girl.

Arata from Trinity Seven is a rare breed of protagonists. He wakes up next to two girls and instead of freaking out he asks the third girl to join them.

A guy who knew he could write it.

A well written harem is rare, but it's great if it's done well.

Back