• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters you have grown to dislike or have become irritated by.

Why is DB is so hated?

The character themselves doesn't have any relevant hax to be broken, is not the point of the thread that you hate a Char for how OP s/he is?

A lot of verses have wankers on the level of dragon ball so if that's your reason you must hate a lot of shows.

Note that this is directed to people who only dislike a show or person because of wankers only.

LordGriffin1000 said:
A lot of verses have wankers on the level of dragon ball so if that's your reason you must hate a lot of shows.
You better be joking. There are almost no verses wanked as much as Dragon Ball. The only ones I can think of are peak OPM and maybe Naruto. But the wank for those two really died down quite a while ago, whereas DB wank is getting much much worse. Mainly because of Super and the cancerous youtubers like Seththeprogrammer.

Name a couple verses wanked as much as DB.

Newendigo said:
Why is DB is so hated?
The character themselves doesn't have any relevant hax to be broken, is not the point of the thread that you hate a Char for how OP s/he is?
Some of the characters are ******* up scaling altogether. DBZ was bad at it but atleast it had some sense to it unlike DBS.

Gargoyle One said:
D.C.
Marvel
No way. Everyone thinks Goku can solo Marvel and DC with one finger.

Just look at the comment section for this video.

Literally everyone is saying shit like "Thor doesn't stand a chance against Goku, because Goku can destroy a planet" even though Thor has shown Solar System level feats.

I've actually seen several verses wanked like dragon ball.

One Piece

Bleach

Naruto

Death Note (yup)

Ben 10

Twilight (yup)

Pokemon

Sonic

DC (the lesser hero's and villains)

Marvel (the lesser hero's and villains)

OPM

Teppen Toppen Gurren Lugann (hopefully I said that name right but I doubt it)

Star Wars

Yu-Gi-Oh

I got several others but I got to go so I can't name the rest.

Note the wank isn't from this site, I mean it's from multiple places.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I've actually seen several verses wanked like dragon ball.
That's because you haven't experienced the full power of the DBZ fanbase's ignorance and wank.

They're all like "GOKU CAN DESTROY ALL OF MARVEL AND DC. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW POWERFUL GOKU IS?? GOKU CAN DESTROY AN ENTIRE PLANET!!!!!! NAME ONE PERSON IN MARVEL AND DC WHO CAN DESTROY AN ENTIRE PLANET!!!!! GOKU STOMPS!!!!"

I get cancer from reading these comments. And no, these fanboys aren't trolling, they genuinely believe that nobody in Marvel or DC can destroy a planet.

The irony is that Seth uses the calcs and tiering systems that we use.

We are all just one step away from being Seththeprogrammer.

Just read the comment section of this video and you'll see what I mean.

And it's not just this video, countless other Goku vs Marvel/DC videos are like this as well.

I'll say it again.

Goku stops at Sentry with Unequal speed and Zeno stops at 2C Galactus for Marvel

Goku stops at MM or Post Supes and Zeno stops at either darkseid or black flash

Unequal speed btw

Essentially any Saint Seiya thread

"Atomic punches lolz" "Seiya evolves"

I honestly find a lot of the fans to be toxic ( I'm referring to the wankers and toxic fans so don't crucify me.)

I actually like Goku quite a bit as a character, but the fanboys are the most cancerous fans I have ever seen.

For example, a dbztard once told me that Goku can't be affected by reality warping because he's too durable.

They also start swearing at you, or send death threats, if you tell them that there are fictional characters stronger than Goku. It's quite funny actually.

I'm more of a Vegeta guy myself, but yeah, seeing wankers like that can hurt the character for me and I personally despise it.

I love Goku as a character since DBZ is a part of my childhood ( Let's face it you can't look at him and honestly say you hate him lmao.) But his wankers are very bad.

Almost as bad as the wank Saitama got back when the OPM anime first came out

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I love Goku as a character since DBZ is a part of my childhood ( Let's face it you can't look at him and honestly say you hate him lmao.) But his wankers are very bad.

Almost as bad as the wank Saitama got back when the OPM anime first came out
That's the problem. All these ******* fanboys are obsessed with DBZ, and will defend it until they die, because they grew up with the anime. I get it, y'all grew up with DBZ and have a shit load of nostalgia, but it's time to take off your nostalgia goggles and admit that there are characters who could literally erase Goku with less than a thought. Enough is enough.

BTW I kinda hate Goku as a character because of his cancerous torturous horrible Japanese voice lol.

BTW Knight, the aggressiveness in my previous comment wasn't directed to you. It was directed at the cancerous DBZ fans who think Goku is the strongest fictional character ever.

@Sky nah it's all good lmao I already knew that. The hardcore DBZ fans ruin shit for everyone by wanking Goku to the extreme. Which is why Goku has a bad reputation along with the fact that he has little to no hax whatsoever. ( And God forbid one of them hear me say that.)

@Knight

Haha thanks. I completely agree with you. The problem is that most DBZ fans refuse to do any research about other verses before debating. Which is why a vast majority of DBZ fans think Marvel and DC are building level at best...

They literally know absolutely nothing about Marvel, DC, Visual Novels, etc. But they automatically assume that Goku solos with one finger because he's their childhood hero, so nobody can beat him lmfao.

Gilgamesh and BB wank is actually worse than the Goku wank lmao. I've once came across a Gilgamesh vs the SS verse on certain forum that shall go unnamed.

I believe that the people wank DB and OPM, It is because they let themselves be carried away by what they see, i.e huge explotions, ultra fast battles, a lot of kamehamehas etc.

Just look some of the profiles, most of the characters (excluding the god tiers) have their ranking thanks to calc blogs, if it was not for this calculations, they would have complete different ranking.

Take examples like Mario, Megaman, Superman and others, get rid of their calculation blogs and then try to guess which tier they would be.

Ajimu Najimi, I just Hate how she uses her long years of expirence as a false excuse that she is right in everything.

Back