• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters you have grown to dislike or have become irritated by.

Touhou as a whole in terms of vs debating because of Tabbender and his G+ friends. That wank is nastier than Mario wank, like for example Hecatia is High Outerversal and would beat Featherine with extreme difficulty, Gensokyo exists in its own reality and has its own concept of dimensions because of a copypasta that's taking Changeability of Strange Dream and Sumireko's interview in Alternative Facts in Eastern Utopia out of context which makes Yukari Outerversal as she was stated to be able to annihilate Gensokyo, and Sakuya is 4D Multi-Universal thru taking her spellcard descriptions out of context.

Ryuko Matoi: Ah men, Vs debates just make feel disgust ewith one of my favorite female chars in anime, there not a lot to say, it just that it get annoying when she beat the c*** out of most of the Chars in this web-site.

But I think I would feel the same if another Fav character had so many victories.

Someone in the thread once pointed out that hating or disliking a character because they win too much here was a bad reason. Have to argue with that especially once you get tired of either wank or just the excessive usage and how seeing more about the power of someone makes them seem stupider in the context of their story.

And ye agreeing with Ryuko. And it sucks considering I'm a big fan of her. Having a character that you're not sure whether you love or hate anymore really sucks.

@Zeed tabbender claims him and his g+ gang are super highly knowledgeable about undertale and also claim Asriel is universal+ whilst touhou has 5D hax.

but he says Giygas is high multiversal so, go figure

Oh yeah, I got another character I've been irritated by; even though I don't dislike him. Master Chief from Halo. His fans on YouTube comments tend to use all sorts NLF's such as luck always being on his side and they always try to use every downplay material for every character he's up against; most notably Samus or pretty much every Nintendo character.

BB.

I just can't deal with her personality and the ultra toxic fans.

There is one guy in facebook that says "BB is Infinite Dimensional because Moon Cell was 108 universes", and that "Moon Cell was infinite universes"

wolverine (too overrated, too much of sexist, racist, jackass). Deadpool (was great, since he was like deathstroke, except he became an absolute ****boy). Gohan during frieza saga (they made him too much of a center of obsession, and not in the way they did in all the other sagas because in this one he was whiny (i know, it's ironic because i'm being like that right now). every Superman after kal L (too much of a dramatic character, despite the fact that he was supposed to be a character with the title of a god, the pre crisis superman was a racist, sexist, who killed thousands of innocents on purpose in one issue, for literally no reason, and sent his parents to jail for no reason, tried to kill lois lane, and worst of all, made robin ride a bike with him and batman on it, for no reason, and despite superman having flight). Pre retcon beyonder (Utter t*** fodder)

@Kid - That sounds even more harsh when you think about it.

Lmao lets calm down a bit, because that go from 0 to 100,'001 really fast.

Newendigo said:
You're really bad lying lol.
But despite all that, I could undestand you in a certain way.
thank you low 2-c is overrated because some people think higher tier=victory

we need read character profile before judge 9-B vs 3-A is stomp

but high 3-A vs low 2-c ? i dont thing so like white face vs star butterfly

we has power and abilty page to judge man 10-C vs 11-C is stomp but 10-C vs 11-A worthy to read

You know what? I'm gonna say it

I dislike Delsin Rowe.

For most of Second Son he came of as a wannabe hipster, and almost every other line that came out of his mouth was just a cheesy one liner

"Before I was just a badass. Now I'm a badass with superpowers." Ugh

There's also the fact that Second Son had terrible character development and story, but that's a completely different can of worms

Back